Sarah Everard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with you. People commenting on lock down and whether she should have been out is terrible - no one knows her or her friends personal circumstance, They could have been in a support bubble, her friend might be vulnerable, etc. So many people too quick to judge.
None of it excuses the fact that this girl has most likely been murdered.
I’m sure there are people following lockdowns to the fullest but let’s be honest a lot of us have broken it in one way or another.
She didn’t suddenly deserve to be murdered because of it or whatever the implication seems to be. Plus murder is much more serious than a young 33 year old breaking lockdown to do something
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
Sorry, but she should be keeping her mouth shut. Reminds me of Libby Squire's murderer's mother saying the same rit to the media about how her son was an "angel" etc.
How many duck serial killers mothers say ‘ he would give you shirt off his back,he is so kind’ bleeps.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
I very much doubt it; they would've bailed him for that. He still would've been out and able to do what he did.
Discharged for duty though with a firearm. It just feels like they didn't take it serious, which is what women have been saying today. I would have thought he should have been suspended until this was resolved.
3 days later he killed a woman.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17
How many duck serial killers mothers say ‘ he would give you shirt off his back,he is so kind’ bleeps.
This hate for mother’s because they were fooled by someone who benefitted from being “normal” around people is honestly so dumb.
Like I’m sorry, but you also have to realise that this would deeply affect the guys and the wife’s family too even if one of them is a horrible human being.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
There's always the "Oh they were so nice" "I can't believe they could've done this" comments. However if you dig a bit deeper it will have always been evident something was 'off' even in Childhood. However it's not legal to diagnose Children as Psychopaths as far as I'm aware.
No, as far as I am aware, children cannot be diagnosed with any type of personality disorder (psychopathy and sociopathy fall under that) as their brains aren’t fully developed yet? However they can display traits.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
The victim blaming for being out during lockdown to me is on the same level as when escorts/prostitutes get murdered by a client and people nit pick at their job and the dangers they “put themselves in” so to speak. It is never right to victim blame, people should be able to do whatever they want safely and freely without worrying a client or a passerby will murder or hurt them. She was walking home for ducks sake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 30
No, as far as I am aware, children cannot be diagnosed with any type of personality disorder (psychopathy and sociopathy fall under that) as their brains aren’t fully developed yet? However they can display traits.
I guess it falls into the nature/nurture debate.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
people are arguing on the local news site, men feeling butt hurt because women are saying they don’t feel safe. What they don’t realise is that physiologically, most men are stronger than women. Not all men, but many are. My dad is tiny, much shorter than I am but he is still much stronger than I will ever be!
Yep. It’s a biological fact that on average men are physically stronger than women. They have more muscle mass, more bone density. My partner is only a couple of inches taller than me but so much stronger and he doesn’t even work out or anything like that, he could really hurt me if he wanted.

I’m sure I read somewhere a while back something a long the lines of a lot of murderers start their reign of terror by committing crimes like indecent exposure/flashing and then gradually move onto more serious crimes. He must have something irreparably wrong with him to be flashing people one day and then murdering a woman the next. Like others have said I doubt these are his first crimes of this nature. So scary.
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s the fact that the media give the mothers or other relations/friends of murderers the platform to say “he was so nice” that bothers me. Of course they’re going to say that, they’re in shock. It probably hasn’t hit them that it’s real, or what a slap in the face it is for the victims friends and families to hear that. I’m sure plenty of them regret making those statements. It’s better for all parties not to put those messages out there imo
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
1% of the population. They're usually in business and successful, but criminal phychopathy is a little different.
Yes a lot of them are CEOs, investment bankers etc. It's rumoured that the Ryanair guy is one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Of course we can only speculate at this stage, but imagine if it turns out similar to that awful murder in Swindon area where Sian (?) went missing and it led them on to a few other cases with the same man (sorry years ago so details a bit hazy)
Christopher Halliwell. Yeah this has reminded me of that case so much, poor Sian was found in the woods as well, after going missing whilst walking home from a night out. Feels eerily similar
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
Didn’t the Met last year have officers who took photos of two sisters who were murdered and passed them around on their phones, I don’t think those officers faced any real consequences?
 
  • Like
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yes but that doesn’t mean he can’t change and claim he is now insane. He knows how to play the system.
Either way he'd end up in prison or Broadmoor I doubt he'd get off.They'd look at a wide range of things to determine how sane he is .
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.