Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why doesn't she give it up then? If she is so busy and has a full time job why that she didn't need Instagram for as Instagram didn't exist why ducking bother 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
👁 And 👁and 👁 and, 👁 oh and, 👁 and mmm👁 yaaaa noooo 👁 know 👁 what a sangwiche on Thursday for me lunch, because 👀 gonna give it 💯 cause 👁 want a loss 👄
If that makes sense. She finishes everything she says with that line

But lads she has a full time job.... ffs I work full time and a single parent. I dont have time for weekends away or lunches out... im running after my child
God love her if she thinks that's a full time job....

why doesn't she give it up then? If she is so busy and has a full time job why that she didn't need Instagram for as Instagram didn't exist why ducking bother 🤷‍♀️
Because she needs attention and free stuff😂

Her sister only came on yesterday to see but she knew about what was being said last week when she said Tina said to address it. I do agree with her about her family members been spoken about, I don't think it's fair, they aren't public. Same for twins and me brother and mother.

However if she is going to address things then also address why she isn't following sw, why she is using nutri meals which goes against all things sw. No one on sw would use 11 syns on microwave dinner. Fed up of these sw accounts peddling shite, healthy eating doesn't include melting a freddo into oats. Just have oats. Eat clean and stop looking for cheats. Just because it's within the plan doesn't mean it's good for u. I used to be the exact same always looking to do fakeaways. They are fine as once or twice a week but eating like that for every dinner doesn't make sense. Address why she hasn't given the gym credit for her weight loss at the start. She keeps saying she will always be herself so own it and say that she isn't following sw the last while, stop with the nonsense of food diaries. I hold my hand up and say I'm def one of those start on monday again but I own it. It is what is!

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t have a full time job. I wish she would stop saying she does.
She’s exhausted from convincing herself she works full time & she built up her groups bla bla bla - pretty sure she didn’t come up with the SW concept

That's an awful thing to say about the child no comments should be made about him or who you think who is or isnt the dad. she puts herself out there publically the child shouldn't be brought into it, the problem is shes a jack of all trades but master of none. I think she needs time out to focus on herself, reevaluate her goals and what she wants out of life. Her content lately is sell sell sell. And not a sw influencer I think we would prefer less of the private life and more sw oriented I think she would gain back some credibility. Its make up one day, the next day tan and now notebooks. No food being showed at all. I wouldnt even look at that pre packaged meal page I can only imagine they're over priced and awful tasting.

Reactions: 12
She’s supposed to be a slimming world consultant and she’s promoting them crappy Penney sweets from Nathan Adams!! Complete idiot wish slimming world would get rid of her

Reactions: 8
let me tell ye this much, Brian did NOT cheat on her. She was/is upto her eye in TAX DEBT. She made out to her followers that they bought the house which was LIES..... shes clearly renting. Brian came from a very very respectable family! He paid all her debts so she could open her SLIMMING WORLD GROUP after being refused before hand over having bad credit! He bent over backwards for that girl! She was the person that cheated on Brian #1..... shes no saint..... what Tina says goes!!! When they found out that Brian was meeting someone else when they 1st broke up she didnt like it and wanted him back ASAP..... she would have him back in a heart beat in the morning if she could... he was ALWAYS TO GOOD for her and her family! She just wanted to have the perfect lifestyle for insta but it was far from that! He would of giving her the sun the moon & the stars but he got the lucky escape....... and Brian is NOT GAY LOL. If that was true she would of coming out saying it along time ago on her storys. Shes pretty pathetic and loves the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s supposed to be a slimming world consultant and she’s promoting them crappy Penney sweets from Nathan Adams!! Complete idiot wish slimming world would get rid of her
Another sh*t load of jellies!
Will she write them in her planner I wonder!

Reactions: 2
Is luke away for the night being minded. She needs to understand she doesnt work full time and should have her child.

Reactions: 3
All her family think there above everyone else!

1. Donna isnt even a qualified hair dresser,
2. They lead on they have plenty of cash. Each one of them are renting including Donna. Ciara is at home with Tina.....
3. The only down to earth one is Katie!
4. The salon avoided paying there employees taxes which they were outted for a couple of years ago when one of there staff left and made it public with all the proof. "Clearly where Sarah got it from"
5. There all mad for the gat & gambling
6. Sarah makes out there the only ones that cares for Betty but yet it was them that put her into the old folks home.

• Heart
  • Wow
She's an absolute liar, she slagged that aimee girl off to the hilt, I remember because I started following her at the time, it was talked about on GWS I think it was, I'd never heard of her so I went for a nose, unfollowed the next day, I have a look every now and again to see the drama 😂 Aimee must have a fairly short memory if she's sticking up for her now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She's an absolute liar, she slagged that aimee girl off to the hilt, I remember because I started following her at the time, it was talked about on GWS I think it was, I'd never heard of her so I went for a nose, unfollowed the next day, I have a look every now and again to see the drama 😂 Aimee must have a fairly short memory if she's sticking up for her now 🤦🏻‍♀️
1000%. She gave out that Aimee was trying to copy her by sharing body loose skin posts etc & she was on her rough norry bleep rant about it - easy to forget if poor Aimee now has decided it’s all behind her. Sarah is a thundering bleep and a bully. Mark my words her days with SW are on the way out she’s not following or even talking about the plan or groups anymore and word in cork is she’s gone to tit as a leader too. So self absorbed she thinks she’s gorgeous!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
It’s funny how she said I’m just going to address what’s on here but she just picks and chooses one comment about Luke and the thing with Amy but nothing else 🙄🙄
She litterly has nuthn for doing this one has no clue of life she has a full time job my arse she spends more time running around half naked than anything else and who cares if her family and friends have a nose on here let them off if you can’t stand the heat in the kitchen well than my love it’s time to get out what makes this one so special amoung any other blogger or influencer absolutely sweet f.... all what I actually don’t get about thse bloggers is of you don’t want people to see your personal like don’t put it up for the whole wild world to see simple as 👍👌🥱🥱

I just unfollowed Aimie, from what is said here there is truth in what went on..

Yeah Sarah had a busy weekend reading on here, id never have come on this thread if she wasn't such a disgrace over covid regulations so she only has herself to blame😀😀
Thanks Sarah for all the new people you've sent in here😀😀😀
Me neither!! It’s all promoting now with her I can’t bit she said she would give the child the jellies!! They are pure poison would you give anyone raw pork because that’s what there made off!! 🤢🤢🤢

She really doesn't understand what working full time means.
Full time to me is 39 hr a week!! Am I right?? 😊

All her family think there above everyone else!

1. Donna isnt even a qualified hair dresser,
2. They lead on they have plenty of cash. Each one of them are renting including Donna. Ciara is at home with Tina.....
3. The only down to earth one is Katie!
4. The salon avoided paying there employees taxes which they were outted for a couple of years ago when one of there staff left and made it public with all the proof. "Clearly where Sarah got it from"
5. There all mad for the gat & gambling
6. Sarah makes out there the only ones that cares for Betty but yet it was them that put her into the old folks home.
Keep going please!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.