Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor Sarah is upset over the truths being written on certain pages... unfortunately if you put ur life on social media then you have to take the good comments with the bad comments...

Reactions: 10
Bravo, you just said what I was thinking!! The truth hurts.. fact..

Reactions: 5
It would make you laugh really she’s promoting tit makeup, tan, ready meals and not forgetting bloody jellies made from pork fat and her a S/W consultant what a hypocrite!!

She’s been on here reading for sure 😂😂 hi Sarah
The same ones commenting on Instagram that’s she’s fab and a great mother are probably on here reading also nodding there heads with us and getting the gossip!! 😊😊

Reactions: 9
That bleep Is well able to talk about others, many others she tore apart on and offline. Dose of her own medicine will do no harm might stop her acting like a bleep online

Reactions: 9
She ridiculed a young girl from cork on insta a couple of years ago. Said she was copying her or whatever. It was horrible...Sarah let herself down or showed her true self. Very angry and unhappy person. Glad Brian got out and maybe counselling will help her

Reactions: 8
She ridiculed a young girl from cork on insta a couple of years ago. Said she was copying her or whatever. It was horrible...Sarah let herself down or showed her true self. Very angry and unhappy person. Glad Brian got out and maybe counselling will help her
I remember that, was her name Amy or something? She was around the same age as Sarah and had a stillborn baby god love her. I think they were originally friends but fell out over the alleged copying.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
exactly what I was thinking about. Aimee was her name. A young girl who had had a still birth & was trying to lose weight

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s a lovely girl Amy I follow her lost a lot of weight and she’s so pretty.. Sorry to hear that she got abuse from Fat to Flab bet the alpaca was involved with that abuse!! Nasty girls..

Reactions: 3
I remember that, was her name Amy or something? She was around the same age as Sarah and had a stillborn baby god love her. I think they were originally friends but fell out over the alleged copying.
I actually remember this, so much hate for a poor girl who had a stillborn baby and who does so much for charity since, Sarah should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 6
Amiiee was in her SW group and took the money at the group as part of being a member. Had her own page for a good while before she knew Sarah as well. Tbh not a fan of either of the two involved in that drama (online and offline😂) but Sarah def used the bigger platform to bully without any proof of actual copying. I'd say she's the type that would be jealous and try to tear others down who are doing well

Reactions: 8
Goes to show you what a ingorant self-centred witch she really is an sorry you just have to look at this vile person to know she’s a deveioues cow she’d fight with her toenails I’d say same one 👍😜

She’s a lovely girl Amy I follow her lost a lot of weight and she’s so pretty.. Sorry to hear that she got abuse from Fat to Flab bet the alpaca was involved with that abuse!! Nasty girls..
What’s the story with the same alpaca sorry just looking for a bit of tea ☕ if it’s her sister Donna she is a horrible luckn yoke sumthiit you see on band girls itv show years ago 😂👍😜

Reactions: 4
See she’s dying today!! Watch her all week now feeling sorry for herself!! It’s very quick to be seeing someone new isn’t it!! Than again the ex didn’t even wait until they broke up to move on, and with another fellow!! That’s a hard pill to swallow!! 🙈🙈Wonder is he still working with her dad and brother in law? Anyone know??
Yes he is. I’ve seen him

Reactions: 2
Very much doubt anyone would or will ever copy Sarah again... Notting to copy unless you want to make an Ass of yourself!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.