Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollie92

That fella had a lucky escape..the cows in the field knew she didnt love him...dont think she even like the fella tbh. She wanted the day even she says shes mourning the loss of the big day. No mention of the loss of the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Mona86

VIP Member
I dont think sarah has any shame in putting her naked body on camera. Anything for a few views. The ohmyglam stuff is shit. The pound shop sells better stuff. Sarah and all her sisters think they are above everyone because they own a salon. No love you just rent it. More structure in luke’s life she would want to spend more time with him instead of pouring her face into the camera.

Everything you have said here is spot on!

Lads Sarah is dog rough the whole family are. The comment about her being in debt makes total sense - how the hell she got a council house so fast despite her pretending she got a mortgage at the time (because she 10000% made out she bought that house) - so she has her one parent family support and her HAP, she could possibly live without her SW wage however she likes the ‘lavish’ (I use the term loosely- trips to Lanza, weekends away, cringey parties so she can post the most horrendous of before pictures that would make even princess Fiona look amazing ) lifestyle so I don’t think it would suit her to live on benefits .
I can’t speak for the rest of the family, I don’t know them but I have had dealings with her younger sister Katie and she is hands down the loveliest girl you can come across.

Lookwhostalking

Her other sister Katie has up pics of them camping. Sarah is nowhere to be seen despite her pic with luke. The alpaca isn't there either. Just the dad alpaca's husband Peter her sister katie and her fella.

Another family smoking around kids. Not just twins and me. This mind you is inside a tent.
Screenshot_20200802-082113_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Seems to me she is trying to veer away from slimming world. She is a joke. She makes out she is up the walls. Working so hard because she cleaned the house. What does she think the rest of us do! She is so immature

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
She looked brutal on that video this morning. Sorry not sorry 🙈 you couldnt like her if you reared her.

• Haha

Anynews.

VIP Member
Just Jordan hold my bump in case it falls out!! Can’t stand her!! All the clothes she get from penny’s for free she takes back after photographing them and get refunded!! My friends daughter works in Penny’s said she is a snotty bitch!! As for fit to fab well the free ready meals must taste as bad as they look because she starved herself all day!! 😂😂

Mona86

VIP Member
Well spotted😁
I don’t fall for the ‘ I’m new to being a BA & I’ll make mistakes’ - you get a clear list of rules from a company PLUS it’s not even 48 hours since the last ‘rookie mistake’ was made . Septic

#obsssessed

VIP Member
She’s not a great ad for that tan she’s on very dirty looking on her chest today when she’s doing the Aldi make up story 😂😂

Smurfett 23

I'm really thinking about unfollowing both Sarah and Julie twins and me but I'm too nosey 😫 someone help its killing me giving them a follow 😂
Do what I did... unfollowed both but as their pages are public, you can still see their stories and content 😂😂

IGer1

Weak laughing at her and the questions 🤣 you’re fooling no one Sarah 🤪 at least she is answering though how many times has she put up Q boxes and never answered them, suppose what’s new....she’s full of shit and empty promises!!!!!! She’s a disaster of a girl to say the least.