Sarah Burke #95 700 calorie breakfasts, 12 weeks post Belly still looks like she's due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've done this when I was younger and tbh it wasn't so bad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I'll give ye another one. A tayto sandwich with brown sauce....don't knock it until you've tried it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A controversial snack in our house is a bag of cheese and onion tayto with malt vinegar sprinkled in the bag until the crisps are covered in it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh she's painful to watch on her stories. Just sharing her page cos people wanted to no about the free weight loss thing but ya she's been trying for years to be an "instagrammer" but she's so boring! πŸ™„πŸ™„
I don't care if she's insta fame hungry...she's massively pissing in Burps corn flakes so she gets a follow from me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Is she stone mad or what. Handsome is what I would use to describe a man not a girls baby grow. Mind you Sarah that tash your supporting could be seen as handsome in the 1950's era

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she stone mad or what. Handsome is what I would use to describe a man not a girls baby grow. Mind you Sarah that tash your supporting could be seen as handsome in the 1950's era
Ya, that calling tit handsome drives me bleeping mad. You would describe a man as handsome no?

Reactions: 5
Luke is in luck today, he got a packet of vests πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I bet he will be so grateful for getting a look in this shopping haul for Belly (that she doesn't buy too much for)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Luke is in luck today, he got a packet of vests πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I bet he will be so grateful for getting a look in this shopping haul for Belly (that she doesn't buy too much for)
But he had 7 years of vests? Why does he need more

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s like a dog tonight. Spending all her members cash today on Belly. Who stocks up on 9/12 vests for a 3 month old 🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice her saying β€œactually you can wear one of these now, no actually I have one in the drawer” as she was placing the vests back into the Dunnes bag.

Was she not going to wash them before placing them on a 12 week old 😨

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s like a dog tonight. Spending all her members cash today on Belly. Who stocks up on 9/12 vests for a 3 month old 🀣
Only buys what she needs but yet buys a stupid handsome coat for next Christmas πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice her saying β€œactually you can wear one of these now, no actually I have one in the drawer” as she was placing the vests back into the Dunnes bag.

Was she not going to wash them before placing them on a 12 week old 😨
She never washed any of her new stuff puts straight on the child

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Only buys what she needs but yet buys a stupid handsome coat for next Christmas πŸ˜‚
Describing clothes as β€œhandsome” literally goes through my head and comes out the other side πŸ˜€β€¦.

Even worse that she says it about girls clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.