Sarah Burke #95 700 calorie breakfasts, 12 weeks post Belly still looks like she's due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laaaads and lassies i cannot wait for Sunday to renew myself and how great it will be

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully Noseywagon and myself win the thread title prize of a year’s subscription to Renew to cure the want in us. 🀞

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That tiktok.....do you think she's trying (and failing) to do one of those strange Korean housewife videos?! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That tiktok.....do you think she's trying (and failing) to do one of those strange Korean housewife videos?! πŸ™„
I thought she was trying to do those traditional housewife tik toks. Too bad she isn't a wife and doesn't have a house. Those traditional wife instagrammers are also pretty, little things who put on a flowery dress for the handsome husband when he gets in from work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m thrilled to finally see the inside of Ross Heaney’s! πŸ˜‚
#ifyouknowyouknow

IMG_5229.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The width of her own name dressing gown. Rejew my hole.
Lewk looking for the camera every time she interacts with him.
Sarah most of us do all that before or after putting in an 8 hours shift, bar all the eating.

Reactions: 17
Jesus the size of her πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ she’s absolutely massive , really let herself go, and long before she had instabelly.
The renew β€˜brand’ is defo about weight loss and who in their right mind would take advice from her!!! She has no idea or knowledge of what to eat for weighloss expect for the warped slimming world plan! Id say she’s under pressure to lose all the weight before the wedding for keet - she be doing well to lose that much in 10 months

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.