Sarah Burke #95 700 calorie breakfasts, 12 weeks post Belly still looks like she's due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s approximately 450 calories in that “snack”!!! At 10pm at night. She hasn’t a clue god love her.
Surely more than 450?? She’d be better off having a bag of Keeths hula hoops and bar of chocolate, would of been more enjoyable and half the calories, what kind of mammal is she

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Throwing a spanner in the works. Has anyone seen the lovely Donna’s hubbie lately?? Seem to be off grid..

Reactions: 1
The morning video.. why is she putting the washing stuff in her hand to put into the machine... Prob didn't even wash her hand and then maul Isabella face ... Why is she putting what looks like a microwave into the press . Why is she looking around as if she doesn't know the camera is on her , when she set it up.
Why ..why ... why....
I’d say Tina charges per ball so she’s counting out how much she owes her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so full after it that she doesn’t need anything else. It’s 10.30, go to bed and stop shovelling food into yourself. There is no way she will lose enough weight for October eating like that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely more than 450?? She’d be better off having a bag of Keeths hula hoops and bar of chocolate, would of been more enjoyable and half the calories, what kind of mammal is she
I just did a quick calculation on the yogurt, granola, peanut butter and honey (I don’t count fruit or veg) that peanut butter stuff is calorific! All in around 450.
---

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it weird how she weighs out the two drops of milk she pours into her tea and then wollops 3 sausages and all the sauces in her bap thing this morning, she’s hilarious and delusional
---
I wonder how much rent does she pay Tina? In fairness, Tina’s kitchen looks fab! New tiles on the ground etc so obviously newly renovated

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isn’t it weird how she weighs out the two drops of milk she pours into her tea and then wollops 3 sausages and all the sauces in her bap thing this morning, she’s hilarious and delusional
---
I wonder how much rent does she pay Tina? In fairness, Tina’s kitchen looks fab! New tiles on the ground etc so obviously newly renovated
Cup seems barely half full measuring the drops of milk 🙄 then cuts to her taking a sip and thing is nearly full 🤦‍♀️

And the bleeping shrug of her shoulders drinking it 😂😂😂😂

im as much delighted I am I asked to see the video, as much as I’m annoyed with myself for asking to see it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
I'd say it's lino not tiles.

Reactions: 4
The only thing that surprised me after seeing her tic tok was that she's not even bigger than she is already. She's a hungry bleep!

She's one big, useless, ugly bastard, who has taken over Tina's house and it's a wonder she hasn't killed someone with her contaminated hands pawing everything 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The only thing that surprised me after seeing her tic tok was that she's not even bigger than she is already. She's a hungry bleep!

She's one big, useless, ugly bastard, who has taken over Tina's house and it's a wonder she hasn't killed someone with her contaminated hands pawing everything 🤢
I’d say Tina is allergic to her she has to stand over her when she’s doing the ads to make sure she cleans up after her mank self. I always used to say to myself when she recorded in Tina’s that it was a lovely home always clean. You can see the burps clutter creeping in now and I’d say poor Sonic is eating her alive over it she can’t just walk away and let the shite everywhere like she used to across the road as her mother takes pride in HER home. Also in the video of the 1M kcal snack Tina put the bottle on counter and you can see her in window reflection rocking the pram she obviously gave belly her bottle and was trying to put her to sleep or entertained while burps sold herself for her calorific ad where was daddy of the year while mommy of the year was working 🤔

Reactions: 18
I just did a quick calculation on the yogurt, granola, peanut butter and honey (I don’t count fruit or veg) that peanut butter stuff is calorific! All in around 450.
---
She was having 45g of the granola - coz that’s what it said on the back of the pack to eat 😆 I’d only have a sprinkling of it over a yogurt w/fruit. And her ‘drizzle’ of honey 🙄
I see the red nails are back too 🤭🤭 - unlike the ‘de-bloated’ pic she had up yesterday 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Laughing too at her comment that Ollie made a right mess of the living room. Nothing about the 4 of them taking over Tina's house.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.