Sarah Burke #94 Christmas has passed. Sarah still has a huge fat ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads. The best Christmas present I got. Even if it’s 3 days late. A bit like Luke’s πŸ˜‰ We’re rolling into 24 with Burps being a size 24. We have 10 months to the wedding in Lanza, but will we get through January without a hospiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How can she go out looking like this is beyond me but maybe im just proud when i leave the house πŸ˜‚ now dont get me wrong if I'm at home i look like a toe constantly
Same here, but if I was going for a family meal I would do better than a bright blue matching tracksuit and hair so greasy it's slicked back by itself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The same one wouldn't go to town without doing her "minimal makeup look"! She was probably afraid that the inches of make up she slaps on would get in the way of her inhaling a dinner big enough for 2 grown men

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same here, but if I was going for a family meal I would do better than a bright blue matching tracksuit and hair so greasy it's slicked back by itself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The same one wouldn't go to town without doing her "minimal makeup look"! She was probably afraid that the inches of make up she slaps on would get in the way of her inhaling a dinner big enough for 2 grown men
Now to be fair id probably inhale the dinner too but at least id look nice doing it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Im a savage πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she go out looking like this is beyond me but maybe im just proud when i leave the house πŸ˜‚ now dont get me wrong if I'm at home i look like a toe constantly
I find it strange that she gets all these clothes from brands, makeup from all these brands, is constantly doing Get Ready with Me's in her mams spare bedroom but goes out in public looking like she's on day release from Prison? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'd say she's trying to do a podcast in the new year the way she was showing what herself and Teet listen to yesterday. Some weightless inspirational bullshit no doubt :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'd say she's trying to do a podcast in the new year the way she was showing what herself and Teet listen to yesterday. Some weightless inspirational bullshit no doubt :rolleyes:
Oh good godddd imagine listening to that dope ehmming and ahhing her way through a podcast episode πŸ™‰

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No way could she do a podcast, she can't speak without becoming breathless at the best of times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and who would want to listen so someone burping and heavy breathing down a microphone πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bperfect must be delighted with her, advertising their Stephen's day sale 3 days after it started. What a work horse our Burps is πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.