Sarah Burke #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes recently followed the Anner Hotel in Thurles. She'll hardly go there for the babymoon will she?? Any Tipp tattlers here????

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't think I could stomach her lizard tongue lip lick and teeth picking followed by a belch and eye rub at the meet and greet🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I cannot be bothered to watch a 3 minute rant. Is she specifically calling out Tattlers... and wants to meet us for coffee? If she thought there was a defamation claim to be had she'd be straight into a solicitor the beggy bugger

Oh please someone meet her ,! What a pointless rant ...funnily she came on after her potential baby date was put on here!! All this.. they have real names and I found them on Facebook..blah blah all been done before with Julie!! She never shows the messages even with names blacked out so it's wild accusations...what's really going on here is her lies are catching up with her and her appalling behaviour around Betty's funeral and abusing her money ..its all coming at her now ...her life is pathetic...begging for freebies ...no house ..no job ...no meaningful contribution to society..

Sarah please tell us about ballingarry!! What happened the hotel !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes recently followed the Anner Hotel in Thurles. She'll hardly go there for the babymoon will she?? Any Tipp tattlers here????
I think they are going to a wedding in Tipp tomorrow, Brid de Brun, Niamh's sister. Wedding on in Cashel Palace so my guess they are staying in the Anner.

Reactions: 2
I do agree with her tho, how many people say things online or behind Alts that they’d never say to a persons face .? I know I’d never say anything on here that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face ….. there’s a lot of people who hide behind anons to say things they wouldn’t have the balls to say irl. . .

She can't even do lives anymore because people will call her out why can't she just do one of them

Reactions: 9
"All the tittle tattle has burps rattled."
For a one who isn't bothered she spend enough time recording a video on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do agree with her tho, how many people say things online or behind Alts that they’d never say to a persons face .? I know I’d never say anything on here that I wouldn’t say to someone’s face ….. there’s a lot of people who hide behind anons to say things they wouldn’t have the balls to say irl. . .
I agree that some people probably take things too far and wouldn’t say the same thing to the persons face. But as an 'influencer' part of the role is backlash and criticism, in particular if the person is going to actively be scummy (profiting off death, spinning tales about infertility journeys, and being a down right bad mother). I would happily say all this to her face, when we meet for coffee 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I cannot be bothered to watch a 3 minute rant. Is she specifically calling out Tattlers... and wants to meet us for coffee? If she thought there was a defamation claim to be had she'd be straight into a solicitor the beggy bugger
If your watching it on tiktok you can hold down the screen and change the speed of the video 😉

Burps just saw your tictok

Bring it on burps. Bring it on. Just remember , those you are taking on across the table , have the information that you supplied. So it's not defamation, or false truths or what ever spin you want to put on it. , it all came from your own mouth.

Thanks for the tic tok

Pretty much all of the tiktok comments support her...who are these blind fools? I've marked the only more realistic comment.
Oh Sars, get a grip.
Valerie thinking people would die if she contacted them 🙄 die from boredom maybe or overcome by noxious fanny fumes from that onesie yoke she can't seem to peel off herself

• Haha
I agree that some people probably take things too far and wouldn’t say the same thing to the persons face. But as an 'influencer' part of the role is backlash and criticism, in particular if the person is going to actively be scummy (profiting off death, spinning tales about infertility journeys, and being a down right bad mother). I would happily say all this to her face, when we meet for coffee 😂
okay go for it then, let us know how it goes 🤪

I work in the anner by jaysus this will be interesting 🤦🏻‍♀️😅😅😅😅 bring it on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
---
I think they are going to a wedding in Tipp tomorrow, Brid de Brun, Niamh's sister. Wedding on in Cashel Palace so my guess they are staying in the Anner.
Why would she be going to that wedding doe 🤔🤔🤔couldn't imagine brid associated with likes of her ??
---
Il keep ye up to date if she's there 😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I work in the anner by jaysus this will be interesting 🤦🏻‍♀️😅😅😅😅 bring it on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Ask them can you do overtime for the next 48 hours we need allllll the tea.

This would be a perfect time for a new thread are we going with the title from the last one or there was one here that got loads of likes too so i can set one up just not sure which one to use

• Heart
"All the tittle tattle has burps rattled."
For a one who isn't bothered she spend enough time recording a video on it lol
And discussing it yesterday with her friend and making a TikTok about it and it’s on her mind but she’s not bothered . I’m sure her family have told her to shut up and stop lying but she doesn’t listen so I doubt she will listen to a stranger sitting across from her
---
She’s an awful bleeping gowl god bless her
She can’t talk about some of it there must be a lot going on in the background
---
Pretty much all of the tiktok comments support her...who are these blind fools? I've marked the only more realistic comment.
Oh Sars, get a grip.
Is there anything this one wouldn’t do for a bit of attention

Last edited:
what’s the defamation comment about? like what are people saying that’s not true?
they are always so vague the instahuns

Reactions: 5
---

Why would she be going to that wedding doe 🤔🤔🤔couldn't imagine brid associated with likes of her ??
---
Il keep ye up to date if she's there 😅😅😅😅
Fill us in if Teets there too.... and maybe ask her does she want a coffee if you see her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I doubt that very much they are scummy doubt they’d be at that wedding and why would Niamh and Brid be associated with them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.