Sarah Burke #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on you got showing respect for that dear old lady, it's a shame her own granddaughter couldn't offer her the same

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Good grief. I posted on here this morning. I can’t believe what’s gone on all day😢 I think it’s just one person posting all those things on rip. Just one very sick individual. Poor Betty didn’t deserve any of this. It really is very upsetting. No, I didn’t know the lady personally but for someone to make a mockery of her death like this has really upset me. And yes, Sarah needs to address this on her page.

Reactions: 35
Good grief. I posted on here this morning. I can’t believe what’s gone on all day😢 I think it’s just one person posting all those things on rip. Just one very sick individual. Poor Betty didn’t deserve any of this. It really is very upsetting. No, I didn’t know the lady personally but for someone to make a mockery of her death like this has really upset me. And yes, Sarah needs to address this on her page.
It's so bad, imagine having to turn off the condolence option on RIP because of trolling, and all because the family gobsh1te thought it would be a good idea to link the condolence page to her 53k followers on Instagram in the hope of getting some attention/sympathy. It's actually disturbing to think about, she should be ashamed of herself, her actions are making a horrible time for her family even more difficult

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I am just caught up and finding it very hard to believe that anyone here would stoop so low as to troll a RIP page. During all the Jack stuff and IVF. There was an outpouring of support from here to people she triggered.
Tattle has a name for being fuckers but mostly we're not, we call tit and lies out and that is not trolling, that's being truthful.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It has to be someone who posts or checks out tattle due to the use of Lewke or however it’s spelt but it has to be someone who knows her personally and has a genuine grudge / obsession which is not the fault of tattle or instagram.

Reactions: 15
She really could have said nothing at all ...posted a few lines Monday..alot going on ...spending family time blah blah and saved her family all this . I know prople would have coped on but maybe whoever this troll is might not have ...she has really pissed some nut job off !

Reactions: 23
She really could have said nothing at all ...posted a few lines Monday..alot going on ...spending family time blah blah and saved her family all this . I know prople would have coped on but maybe whoever this troll is might not have ...she has really pissed some nut job off !
She could have just posted a couple of lines on her story, just something like Betty has passed and she will be taking some time to grieve, but oh no, she had to make it about herself with her reel and then linking the condolence page, hope she's proud of herself, it's disgusting

• Heart
I think the same it’s one person but it’s obviously someone who’s on tattle or looks on Sarah’s thread and whoever it is has a serious hatred towards Sarah I really hope it wasn’t Sarah herself just to gain sympathy because what was done is beyond words I just hope the family can grieve for Betty in peace and have a dignified funeral

Reactions: 12
There was about 40 replies from Instagram followers.

About 38 of them looked genuine. People just saying nice things about Betty. That seems to be a "thing" now. A young girl died near here recently, it was reported in the papers and loads of comments were out on her RIP.ie from "a mother" or "saddened in Dublin 13' etc. They only knew of this girl through the internet but posted on her RIP.

I genuinely think most of those "Instagram followers" comments were genuine if misguided.

The one mentioning Lewk or saying "this needs to be shut down" were out of order and definitely people also reading here.

But let's not get carried away. They weren't "all trolls" and it definitely wasn't "one troll". The majority were genuinely as a result of Sarah posting that link to 50k people and were definitely real followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even if it's just 1 troll or more than 1 troll, I also find it disturbing that her Instagram followers, some of which left their names, were actively writing condolences on there aswell. Is it just me or does anyone else find it weird that people who don't know and have never met Betty (RIP) would leave condolences?

Reactions: 17
Someone made a great post on the last thread, trolling messages aside, the weirdos genuinely posting condolences for a woman they never met, it’s so worrying so many of Luke’s private details, locations, clubs etc have been shared to people like that. Genuinely hope for his safety and the new addition that she keeps their details private from now on. Otherwise, to all those nut jobs, it’s possible child endangerment.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is the talk of the north side . Her family has been torn apart even more over her , after they were on talking terms since Betty got sick . She just needs to stay of social media she causes trouble for everyone in her life

• Wow
Reactions: 36
People definitely would have coped on.. all last weekend Tattlers on here were speculating that Betty must be gone/nearly gone. People on here were looking up R.I.P. before she even passed away. This whole debacle has shocked me !! Whether Sarah would have shared the link or not, whoever wrote those comments would have made it their business to find the death notice

Reactions: 11
Yeah I agree, there’s a theme running through the posts. Looks like it is the same person to be honest.. she invited them in by posting the link but to be fair rip notices are open anyway so if they wanted to they’d have fond it anyway….it certainly didn’t help with her posting it anyway.
Can’t believe she hasn’t addressed it

Reactions: 8
Ive been catching up on the past few days :confused: how has all this tit happened?

I'm feeling terrible for Bettys other children and grandchildren. They should be remembering fond memories of Betty's 90+ years and celebrating her life and not being targeted and upset by a nasty troll on their mothers condolences page. It seems to me its one person with a serious grudge against Sarah and a twisted mind who wrote all the Brian and Lewk comments.

Lately this thread just seems to be getting darker (down to Sarahs doing of course) but I think thats my last post for awhile here and I hope Sarah takes a long time off social media too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.