Sarah Burke #79

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God just had a look at the TikTok 🤦‍♀️ “defamation of character “, “I have real names“ why not go full Droolie with your bullshit and say MeDiA lAwYeRs 😂😂😂😂🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes so full of tit! Shes afraid to confront anybody because she will be slapped back with the truth. Why 50 different clips for 1 video! She cant even get her words straigh never mind an entire conversation!

Reactions: 7
You know the only reason she wants to meet people for coffee is so that she can pretend she has friends.......I met my friends for coffee earlier 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Burps why do you want to meet and who do you want to meet.
Tattlers , Is it ? . Bring it on. , you have your whole life on social media. Your lies are catching up with you. ..

Get yourself a job and show your child that you are a decent mother/ person . Set an example for once in your life.

Do the right thing. Give back to the people of this country that have and are supporting you, me included.

Stop begging online it's embarrassing for your child. People talk, he will hear all that is said negatively about you. How embarrassing.

You don't like the truth being told. I'll meet you any day of the week. I'll look you straight in the eye and tell you who you are.

Time , place , date.
---
Sorry for the rant tattlers , just sh.t sick of working , to have this waster looking for everything for nothing

2 months I've been back and forward to the hospital. Every scan , every hospital stay, has cost us money.
Us ! the people who work for a living and have to pay our way in live.

Can anyone tell me why she is on a rant. Hopefully someone has called her out about her behaviours.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh Sayyrahh, Saayyyyrahh, you just don’t get it do you? You don’t seem to understand that you invite ANY discussion that’s being had about you, YOU. Us strangers (trolls in your mind) only know what we know because YOU choose to expose every aspect of your life online. Now, because this is the CHOICE you made it’s inevitable that the people who CHOOSE to watch you will have an opinion. This isn’t a dictatorship, you don’t get to tell people what they can and can’t say. It’s your choice to interpret people’s OPINIONS as people being intentionally nasty, you don’t understand that we only see what you show and, oftentimes, it’s shocking and horrifying, why don’t you sit with that for a minute. And, would I sit with you and say this to your face? I would love to but it would be utterly useless because as a narcissist you’re incapable of listening, reflecting and actually conversing. Get a life and grow up!! Jesus Christ sorry for that rant but OMG that drove me mad!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.