Sarah Burke #75 Flight delayed Sarah’s on a rampage. No 5 star upgrade, no underwear changed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See her stories, it's obvious to me why she was referred
Really obvious and the way she was so dismissive of the appointment...I reckon the referral was made after her last fun trip up there for a scan for herself and the gloating afterwards ! She's fuming she doesn't have gd and poor nana Betty..id say totally neglected cos she wasn't needed for the gram ..wonder what the current state of likes hair is !

Reactions: 8
I knew they linked her in with mental health and she is trying to make it sound like her idea .I could be wrong but I don't ever remember her mentioning perinatal mental health before ...id say she has acted so badly in there she was guided towards them...particularly at the start where she was blatantly dehydrating herself to get into hospital....she will be heading in next now for reduced movements ....
She did mention ages ago but very briefly I don’t think she worded it as perinatal mental health open to correction on that , but she defo mentioned seeing a psychiatrist in the hospital but I think she said everything was fine and she won’t be seeing them again she was sitting in the jeep talking about it I’d say at least 2 months ago she made no big fiasco about it so obviously what she said back then was more lies 🙈

Reactions: 6
Shes nearly creaming her knickers on her stories that she has a mental health nurse theirs duck all wrong with her, glad the doctor say through her taking up both their time and they’d could be seeing a Mam to be that desperately needs them more than this lump that has every aliment going.

Reactions: 13
She did mention previously, I think toward the start of her 78 month pregnancy, that she went to the maternity mental health meeting because she was referred by the bereavement team or something. But I think there's more to it than that. It was very close after one of her dehydration scans.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How convenient her back only hurts when she’s walking
Sitting down, it’s grand
Lying down, it’s grand
🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She did mention previously, I think toward the start of her 78 month pregnancy, that she went to the maternity mental health meeting because she was referred by the bereavement team or something. But I think there's more to it than that. It was very close after one of her dehydration scans.
I’d say she was about 85 months on in her pregnancy 🤰 She defo did mention something ages ago but she kept it very brief and didn’t go into much detail and made out like they ware happy enough with her and her behaviour was completely normal and the book was closed. It was talked about on one of these threads as to how the doctor thought she was fine mentally

Reactions: 6
No doubt she's claiming the mental health card to get disability. She doesn't want to work and has no notion of pretending to even be looking for a job so I'd say she's played the mental health card after the miscarriage! Scamming the system for everything thing this useless lump can get😡

Reactions: 15
Be interesting to see though does the healthy eating kick in. I still wouldn’t be sure she hasn’t GD but doesn’t want to let us tattlers be right. All this talk of salad 😵💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is Instagram not supposed to be her job?

Don't know about any of you but I would be sacked if I rolled onto a call dirty, with an unwashed face and pjs putting zero effort into my job and just yapping about my personal life?

Why would anyone buy maternity clothes if they are not pregnant.

She has an unhealthy obsession with hospitals. She wouldn't have been that anxious if she flew over 4 hours away to an island that doesn't even have daily flights back to Ireland if anything went wrong, truly irresponsible for the unborn baby in my opinion.
---
Mentioning Betty was 94 and 3 months...almost sounds as if she's counting down to her inheritance she will be getting off the poor woman when she passes. I find this one very disturbed in the mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Instagram not supposed to be her job?

Don't know about any of you but I would be sacked if I rolled onto a call dirty, with an unwashed face and pjs putting zero effort into my job and just yapping about my personal life?

Why would anyone buy maternity clothes if they are not pregnant.

She has an unhealthy obsession with hospitals. She wouldn't have been that anxious if she flew over 4 hours away to an island that doesn't even have daily flights back to Ireland if anything went wrong, truly irresponsible for the unborn baby in my opinion.
---
Mentioning Betty was 94 and 3 months...almost sounds as if she's counting down to her inheritance she will be getting off the poor woman when she passes. I find this one very disturbed in the mind.
I couldn't have said it any better myself. Hair appointment pending!

Reactions: 2
All that is wrong with her is that she has duck all to do, day in day out. How is she not bored off her head with nothing to do the whole time. If she had a full time job she might at least have some sense of purpose

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is actually to be pitied all the drama and made up shite just to make her feel relavent and for an extra like on a post or reel. I'm only just catching up now the car crash continues sooner she crashes and burns the better

Reactions: 7
No doubt she's claiming the mental health card to get disability. She doesn't want to work and has no notion of pretending to even be looking for a job so I'd say she's played the mental health card after the miscarriage! Scamming the system for everything thing this useless lump can get😡
She needed mental health intervention long before her miscarriage, and she needs it more now . Hopefully they will refer her to parent classes as well and a course on hygiene , and also to see a dietitian.. her desperation for attention has really backfired.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
of course the doctors saw through her they aren’t thick. referral is best, funny how she hadn’t had to call the number.

the house is a tip, was so tired yesterday looking after nanna betty but could get her nails done. no surprise

Reactions: 9
This would not surprise me either. She has to be getting another income besides instagram.

Be interesting to see though does the healthy eating kick in. I still wouldn’t be sure she hasn’t GD but doesn’t want to let us tattlers be right. All this talk of salad 😵💫
I thought the same last night when she was on about craving salad, as if that one eats salads 😂😂 wouldn't be surprised if she does have GD but doesn't want to say it now because off all the talk of her eating like a walrus on tattle

Did she not post an empty gummies bottle in Lanza saying she took them all and now the bottle has a small few in it. I can’t cope with this gangster spoofer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.