Sarah Burke #73 Sarah Burke is a tommy tit mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thousands of messages would she give over she’s a dangerous liar that one who thinks she’s some stunning milf.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I love an oul positive change from mrs Sarah burp-almost buckley-almost o connor. Positivity is key remember and if you are triggered that’s on you and nobody else isn’t that right burpalicious

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In bed by 10/10.30!!! ONLY because she has no one to farm Lewk out to and because she's not drinking 😂😂😂😂 I almost feel sorry for Teet, it's very much about Saaaaayyyyra. Any chance poor Lewk would be brought off for the day, Rancho Texas maybe? Suits that he's made a friend, maybe it's with one of Pool Ladys kids who has vanished as quick as she arrived 🤔

Sounds like a crap holiday but typical Burp.

Reactions: 13
Limited non alcohol drinks has she never heard of minerals (showing my age) or water she really had an alcohol problem. I'd never justify paying for it I'd rather water with ice and lemon.

Reactions: 13
Haven’t read here since before their holiday. She must be flat out blocking people. She’s fully blocked me from her profile on my 2 accounts. Haven’t even watched her in ages (literally months on one profile) and never interacted, but still blocked! She must have gone through weeks and months worth of viewers of her stories blocking people. So sad. I pity K and L - I’d say she’s been like a bull on this holiday. Off to iganony I go!!

Reactions: 6
She looks stunning in her 1 shoulder swim suit, highlighting the shoulder bone......my bad 😀😀
Screenshot_20230620_145541_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Why doesn't Burp just buy the right size strange that she always could have sized down but never does.

Would someone mind starting a new thread plz?

Reactions: 7
Yesterday
I've loads of pictures and videos taken and will post them
Today
I've taken very little pictures and videos so we can just be in the moment
Which is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yesterday
I've loads of pictures and videos taken and will post them
Today
I've taken very little pictures and videos so we can just be in the moment
Which is it?
Such a stupid lie... pointless lie. .. but proves how much of a liar this wan is...

Reactions: 27
Oh lord everything is orange. If I was that size I'd have something coveting me till I'm actually a bout to hit the lounger and here she is modelling another atrocious bathing suit.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.