Sarah Burke #73 Sarah Burke is a tommy tit mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a weird colour filter on those posts of Luke… is she hiding that he’s absolutely SCALDED I wonder??? Is that why she was quiet?

Reactions: 7
She went to the rounds of replying to every Individual comment on the reel. How sad, enjoy ur holiday
---
And get off ur phone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This still makes me laugh!! From the same highlights of her missing cysts, all on her own social media page. Burps you created those highlights girl, how you can say anyone is defaming you is beyond ridiculous. Massive dope. She's not the sharpest tool, and we know she's woeful at maths.
Jeez how long did that last😂😂😂liar liar pants on fire🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is a dangerous, filthy crusty skinned scumbag! Keet is a ham hock that's been rotting for weeks. Scum both of them. It's Luke my heart goes out to. I've mentioned before my kids are autistic, I'm not saying Luke is but he needs help with his speech, and play therapy to get over the trauma of his mother

Reactions: 7
Look at all the baby companies shes following she must flat out on the beg from blankets to prams. Id say Keith is too mean to buy them.

Reactions: 14
Why did this dingbat get her hair done before she went away?
She had it stuck to her head since (bar the two ringlets at the front)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's taken all the Keet 💍🐷 Lukeoland 🧝baby 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 out of her bio, wonder why?
I would think if anyone was to Google Keith it would show he's a homophobic that takes the piss out of fat people or people with disabilities, anything with Luke will show the child neglect and abuse mentally and physical abuse with burning his scalp and then baby would bring up the lies that we have recordings if now on wiki of how she blantently lied about not being able to conceive,also once she seen them recordings on here she went and deleted them but we were one step ahead and there on wiki now for everyone to see also baby could be the fact that she probably got knocked up in Edinburgh as Keith is firing blanks...hi Sarah ye c"not🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion- Sarah burke- she's got insta full of trolls, a body full of rolls, and her stories are full of holes

• Haha
Reactions: 79
So relaxed on this holiday 😂😂flat out on her phone deleting, editing and fuming, and lashing on the fake tan and glow shite, sounds relaxing ok

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Beach30 that is one of the best things I've ever read on here!!

How In God's green earth did Keith even let her go out in that outfit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.