Sarah Burke #69 With Azip zip here and Azip zip there, I’ll wither ye all with my beauddiful Jewish hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way in hell she will let him out for the night where there will be lots of women and he has a room to himself. No way. I’d say she’ll go to the ceremony, do the meal and go up to the room for the night and wreck his head texting him to come up every hour to check on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd my sprite zero gin glass and wee umbrella all sitting chilled ready to watch this tit show unfold today. I may go and actually speak to my child now ffs maybe even pay the dog some attention. What a let down

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't normally post as my posts would be no where as good as some of yours - however I am sitting here on instagram refreshing Sarahs page waiting for the pics of the dress and azip dying to know what she is wearing to the wedding, did she put in the curls, did the tan work out - we need to know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't normally post as my posts would be no where as good as some of yours - however I am sitting here on instagram refreshing Sarahs page waiting for the pics of the dress and azip dying to know what she is wearing to the wedding, did she put in the curls, did the tan work out - we need to know
Lol me too! Housework done, tan for tonight done and I'm wwaiting
---
Sure Keet will be off with the groom so she will have noone to take a photo of her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What time is the wedding ? Surely someone knows someone who knows someone at the wedding .... Or they could have all been Garda vetted maybe that's why burps isn't there. She didn't pass the vetting 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d nearly gatecrash the wedding to have a nose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s sulking over something anyway. There is no way she would wait this long before putting up a pic of herself and Keith showing us they are Irelands most loved up couple or show off her cute lump of fat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's waiting for a pic with keet so she can hide half her body behind him! That's what I do in a pic! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she looks really nice . So much better than we all expected I’m sure

Reactions: 23
Who died? Ya she would look grand if it was a winter wedding. I personally wouldn’t wear black to a may bank holiday wedding but each to their own 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.