Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever eat vegetables?
Everything is ‘fakeaway’/chipper style! And everything’s in a bun?
For the love of god, steam a bitta broccoli hun
Who makes their dinner at 9 in the morning??? Fair enough 8t it was a casserole/slow cooker recipe but fried chicken??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why feel the need to come on and tell everyone she’s doing mom things, girl we all have to buy washing powder not ground breaking news. Sarah could be planing world domination by opening a taco mince bowl stall on every street corner. First she takes control of Cork then New York ( she knows all the hip places over there) I bring you the first mince bowl horse box. Instead of coffee and cakes. It’s mince and shakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she moves her hands when she talks is bugging the tit out of me😖😖 is she trying to be lisa jordan?

When she speaks about remembering smells from Christmas🤣🤣 I laughed sure i did, i did!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she moves her hands when she talks is bugging the tit out of me😖😖 is she trying to be lisa jordan?

When she speaks about remembering smells from Christmas🤣🤣 I laughed sure i did, i did!
Lately she’s reminding me of a lot of other bloggers, it’s like she copies bits of them all and tries to be like them.. a few weeks ago she was trying to be jade Moynihan, there was someone else she was trying to be like but I forget who.. she’s just so unnatural, I think she’s so unhapppy in herself as a person she tries to be someone else

Reactions: 12
She has deffo mental health issues. Just watched her Dunnes and pennies haul. She’s has high in it.

Reactions: 6
She makes me loose my reason lol

She is OBSESSED with food and needs to seek professional help. Why can’t she eat at home?

All about the memories says the person who’s house could collapse under the strain of all the materialistic shite she buys

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“I remember the smell of Christmas 1999 like it was yesterday.”

-said noone ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That pesto pasta looks disgusting! Why did she have to add in the butter and milk? I can't understand why she doesn't eat vegetables. Feel so sorry for poor Luke - by the looks of things Santa will be getting him all personalised baby crap and she will be on saying it is one of the hardest Sunday's yet. Definitely a reason she is hyping up the mum role online more than ever. With her confidence and cockiness, def be some sort of "cookbook" out in the new year for her new venture. I wouldn't eat a thing she cooked, not alone touched.

Reactions: 6
“I remember the smell of Christmas 1999 like it was yesterday.”

-said noone ever.
Haven’t commented in a long time but on about traffic and people blowing horns , wanting to get out and give out🙄Where are ye going in such a hurry…. Such a bleeping hyprocrite, judging, you never know what’s going on in people’s lives as you SARAH have preached so many times, … what if someone was rushing to CUMH ?? What if someone was rushing to a funeral?? To something very important?? SHUT THE duck UP YOU STUPID EXCUSE🤬I’m done with this waste of space now, who does she think she is🤬…rant over🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I'd say the main smells from her youth are stale drink, fast food and farts. She's on about the washing powder because someone here said, it appears she doesn't own a washing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone know is there a way I can watch her tictoc if I'm blocked? 🤔

Thanks
Quoting you again because I clearly didn't read what you said properly. I thought it was insta you were asking for I'm sorry about that. As far I know you can use your mobile browser and google her tiktok username and watch them without having an account. Sometimes tiktok plays ball other times its demanding you sign up. I hope this is more helpful than the previous response. Apologies again i'm a dope 🙈

Creamy pesto pasta is the easiest bleeping thing to make 😂🙈 she’s no Gino decampo. Looks like vomit on a plate could of put a bit of chicken and veg through it for duck sake
Her excitement was mortifying missus cooking is so therapeutic, clearly wouldn't know the difference between a sauté pan and a frying pan :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Quoting you again because I clearly didn't read what you said properly. I thought it was insta you were asking for I'm sorry about that. As far I know you can use your mobile browser and google her tiktok username and watch them without having an account. Sometimes tiktok plays ball other times its demanding you sign up. I hope this is more helpful than the previous response. Apologies again i'm a dope 🙈

Her excitement was mortifying missus cooking is so therapeutic, clearly wouldn't know the difference between a sauté pan and a frying pan :ROFLMAO:
Ha thanks 😊

Yeah I deactivated my TikToc as I don't even use it.. so I'm able to look at her poxy tiktoks now.. joy 😂😂😂💗 she's even more annoying on TikToc 🙄🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The fukn speil about Christmas memories, exactly what she seen on Facebook… she hasn’t one original thought of her own, what an 🦍
1952BF03-02E3-4B16-B6F3-481C7D9ECE08.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Haven’t commented in a long time but on about traffic and people blowing horns , wanting to get out and give out🙄Where are ye going in such a hurry…. Such a bleeping hyprocrite, judging, you never know what’s going on in people’s lives as you SARAH have preached so many times, … what if someone was rushing to CUMH ?? What if someone was rushing to a funeral?? To something very important?? SHUT THE duck UP YOU STUPID EXCUSE🤬I’m done with this waste of space now, who does she think she is🤬…rant over🤭
Few people on here were at the end of teeths road rage a few times,once he had Luke in the back without the seat belt as usual....say something about that big burps

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.