Sarah Burke #54 Not a tear in sight, her eyes are drier than my fanny at the thought of shagging keet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creamy pesto pasta is the easiest bleeping thing to make 😂🙈 she’s no Gino decampo. Looks like vomit on a plate could of put a bit of chicken and veg through it for duck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has to be trolling us with that isle of hope song it makes no sense whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘forever young’ is a song about people in the Cold War….
Candles O Connor
Will be over played like I get to love you 😂😂😂 she’s as thick as they come pinning a song about war to a miscarriage 🙈

I know many people who have had miscarriages and don’t go on like this one 🙈 It’s never ending. Lucy fitz doesn’t even mention her miscarriage anymore and she’s trying to move on with her life, This one is looking for attention

Reactions: 12
She stepped down, he stepped up but the tit show cant handle the steps at all, its a tragedy 😬 thread title suggestion

Reactions: 4
A day in the life on TikTok no sign of Luke but apparently she was “a mom all day” 🙄🙄
The need to point this out and the post about cells, when she’s getting no attention she really is a rent a row bastard

Reactions: 13
Mikey is alive, I repeat mikey is aliiiiiive, he's on her latest tiktok... she speaks 1000 words a second and she "would of loven" to have some cake with her 4 sachets of canderel, may aswell have had sugar 🙄errrm what about the place in merchants Quay that you had your SW recipies on their menu? No where in cork to have brekkie? There's loads, or is she teasing for opening her own place in the new year? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread Suggestion #55

What happened to MEEEEE was really awful. Everyone must send me a Christmas bauble!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long these " day in the lives tik tok and cooking food " will last, she's on a complete high , great life out shopping again. Still gives me the ICK. Your never a mother to Luke stop maken out you are 🤣

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ all the shopping bags.looks like Tina and Ciara were with her shopping.they all have some life

Reactions: 2
If you have to write I was also a mom for the day you did duck all moming that day! Delighted Mickey is alive could do with a good wash and brush but baby steps girl!!

Reactions: 12
Definitely feel something on way cooking wise….. Cafe or book… oh gawwwwwwwd 🫣

Reactions: 3
Does she ever eat vegetables?
Everything is ‘fakeaway’/chipper style! And everything’s in a bun?
For the love of god, steam a bitta broccoli hun

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.