Sarah Burke #51 All she wants is undivided attention, what she really needs is an intervention!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts and prayers for Keet’s mam who will be too polite not to put that cringe key ring on her keys

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she comes on with an AF link for the keyrings or other personalised tat relating to her miscarriage I think a family member should remove Wi-Fi from her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m speechless the key rings so cringe 😬 All a desperate attempt to keep Teet and his family bonded to her big bodadoe head

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The key rings 🙈🙈🙈 I’d love to know what the families are saying behind her back because there is no way people are on board with this lunacy

Reactions: 27
She's an absolute psycho. And her priority is getting back onto Instagram. We have heard about it for days now so she can have a run up to it and want people to take it easy on her. She's a weapon.

Why give your family them god awful keyrings too. I'd say they're gutted they will have to put them on their keys out of politeness but they will hope they break or get lost.

And why the duck is making a coffee at home such a monumental occasion. She's one sad witch 😂

Reactions: 15
And why the duck is making a coffee at home such a monumental occasion. She's one sad witch 😂
The cup of coffee seriously baffles me 🤦‍♀️ I too have suffered a late 2nd trimester loss and I had to make dinner every evening for my husband (who had to go back to work) and my other 3 children 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus the keyring, I’d say she has them all driven demented with her attention seeking woe is me carry on. I wonder will they go for ivf again?

Reactions: 3
I wonder is she doing all this to get a reaction , nobody in the right state of mind can think this is normal behavior

Reactions: 16
Is Sarah the youngest in her family?
No she's a middle child, wouldn't you know , not to say that anyone who's a middle child has issues but Christ above she is that stereotypical whack job middle child always trying to get hold of attention. She's horrific. And if day given the parenting that sonic gave it screwed her up good and proper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she for bleeping real, putting up that reel abusing the granny in bed, spraying her with water 😱
Spraying with water 💦 is really like abuse that's awful really maybe she wanted some but spraying is like a torture I'm sorry like

Reactions: 2
I reported the video with Betty last night as it filled me with so much rage. I am not able for the keyring. She will definitely come on next week with an AF link for them. I think it is bizarre with the scan picture on it to be honest. Such an odd thing to gift people - no one will use them.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.