Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s fuming that someone told her it was too early to be buying baby stuff.. she’s very passive aggressive! Who would buy an outfit for their 30th in September for a party in June.. her theories are hilarious!

She’s also a hypocrite, it’s ok for her not to be able to relax and enjoy the pregnancy but advising others that they should! Honestly her family should get gorilla glue and glue her lips shut, she’s so full of self importance
Is she even 12 weeks gone

Batmani

I went to doc and she referred me and that’s what I was offered 2 weeks time. 😢😢
Congratulations and hope all will be okay. They tend to be slow to scan women under 8 weeks as it can cause more stress when not much can be seen or if your dates are a bit off. At least at 8 weeks once all is going as it should you’re pretty much guaranteed to see a heartbeat. I’ve had a few miscarriages but was never scanned before 8 weeks in CUMH unless I was bleeding. Reproscan do scans from 6 weeks now by the way. Everything crossed for you and your baba.💗

So I’ve been trying to get my name changed but no joy.

Pls god no one knows me on this.

I am raging and seething beyond something else and this bitch has boiled my blood so much..
I got a lovely BFP last week (after a few Mc) Can I get an early scan in CUMH? No, im just over 6 weeks so not too far behind this bitch.

How can she get an early scan and I can’t!!? I was bawling on the phone to EPU given my history, gotta be 8 weeks. It’s not possible was told to have it earlier, no exceptions!!!!
not a private consultant to be had in cork either who will scan before 8 weeks!!!

Rant over but it’s so so unfair
Hi! I'm probably same gestation as you. I'm with Waterstones and have a scan on Monday (6+1). I believe they do private scans for non patients aswell? Also, my GP referred me to EPU (previous chemical) and said I should hear from them around 7 week mark so maybe get your GP to arrange referral?

lashofeye

Chatty Member
I don’t know how some people manage to make a career out of living on jobseekers. When I was on it for a short period (about 8 weeks) I was hounded with calls by some crowd and had to present evidence that I was genuinely looking for work. I was, so this wasn’t a problem. But I often look at the scrotes around me on the life long dole and wonder why the department isn’t breathing down their neck like it was mine? I found it genuinely unbearable and was so depressed. I have no idea how some seem to enjoy it and have so much money. They must be up to other stuff on the side!
Im sure most of those dole heads are claiming doing a im depressed etc etc.its the only way I can see it that they are claiming for years and years ?

KerryLady

VIP Member
I clean in the morning 1st thing my brother has started his own business so I do that from 9 till 3.30ish then I clean in another place. Clean in the morning on a Saturday and work for my brother and been working last couple of Sundays aswell. The price of food electric coal/oil and a teenage boy who wants to gym after school 3/4 days aswell as whatever he's doing at the weekends with friends. His dad doesn't pay maintenance so I work my ass off to make sure he doesn't go with out. Id rather work than lie with my legs open like Sarah so I will get extra money for a child.
You are super woman go you amazing stuff 💜