Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s gone so far her family need to step in, take the phone off her for a start, she needs help

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just messaged DO there to ask did they really send those items to her without her knowledge or is she a big liar

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

Burps gone to South Doc with her cankle blister, Brian will get Dad cufflinks off Lukes sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I think I'm actually in shock. She is either the stupidest most spiteful bleep in the entire world or she actually has something wrong in her brain.... This is actually very disturbing. That poor child.

Reactions: 20
I think I'm actually in shock. She is either the stupidest most spiteful bleep in the entire world or she actually has something wrong in her brain.... This is actually very disturbing. That poor child.
Spiteful bleep

Reactions: 11
I wonder is part of all this madness to try and keep Keith in a relationship that he might be having second thoughts about? Obviously that doesn’t take away from all the other points being mentioned and they definitely do play a part. Either way it’s very disturbing carry on and she is really pushing the narrative to the max. I feel sorry for Luke in all this

Reactions: 24
I can't believe she's going to make Luke give him presents engraved with Dad on them. He's going to be so confused. This cow is so delusional.

The only thing more delusional is her using that freckles filter and believing thats what she looks like. She forgot the filter on some stories 🤮
View attachment 1343779
A face like a slapped arse, God forgive me. This one has stooped to a whole new level tonight!

Reactions: 12
Following on from my earlier post above, has Keets family or friends any input in this tit show. Is he really going along with this for an occasional ride? IV bleeping F really. He needs to be sectioned.

Reactions: 10
D. Oaks & Burp have really stooped to an all time low with this stunt. The crap wouldn't even be here by Father's day if any muppets took the bait so its not even worth the embarrassment.

Reactions: 13
I wonder is part of all this madness to try and keep Keith in a relationship that he might be having second thoughts about? Obviously that doesn’t take away from all the other points being mentioned and they definitely do play a part. Either way it’s very disturbing carry on and she is really pushing the narrative to the max. I feel sorry for Luke in all this
I think there could be something in that. It reminds me of being friends with this girl in 1st year and we were both going to Westlife together in the summer. I could sense she was pulling away from me and wanted to be friends with another girl, and any opportunity I’d get I would remind her that we are going to Westlife together in the summer, and be like omg I’m just so excited are you?? just to make her remember that she had to be friends with me for at least that length or she wouldn’t get to go 🤣🤣 it was manipulative of me but in fairness I was 13!!! Sarah is doing this for two reasons. One, to rub Brian’s nose in it and secondly to manipulate Keet into never leaving their “unit”. Neither reasons have Luke’s best interests at heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think there could be something in that. It reminds me of being friends with this girl in 1st year and we were both going to Westlife together in the summer. I could sense she was pulling away from me and wanted to be friends with another girl, and any opportunity I’d get I would remind her that we are going to Westlife together in the summer, and be like omg I’m just so excited are you?? just to make her remember that she had to be friends with me for at least that length or she wouldn’t get to go 🤣🤣 it was manipulative of me but in fairness I was 13!!! Sarah is doing this for two reasons. One, to rub Brian’s nose in it and secondly to manipulate Keet into never leaving their “unit”. Neither reasons have Luke’s best interests at heart.
Did you get to the concert 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Dylan Oaks are not going to come out of this saga in a great light because they have either 1. tit all over Lukes actual Dad by gifting someone, who is no biological relation, personalised "Dad" gifts from Luke or 2. They are allowing her lie in her stories while promoting their products..........either way it just shows what a low level company they are. Well done Sar you're playing a blinder as usual 👏

Reactions: 18
Dylan Oaks are not going to come out of this saga in a great light because they have either 1. tit all over Lukes actual Dad by gifting someone, who is no biological relation, personalised "Dad" gifts from Luke or 2. They are allowing her lie in her stories while promoting their products..........either way it just shows what a low level company they are. Well done Sar you're playing a blinder as usual 👏
I would say Dylan Oaks told Burp that they would like to gift her something for Keet for Fathers Day and they offered engraving and she told them what to put on it. She put it out the other that Keet was like a "Dad" to Luke. It's sick!
I'd say the long suffering Jean could see the way Burp was heading and legged it aswell.

Reactions: 12
Wow she’s a crazy witch!! Here’s what I think… IF Dylan oaks actually did send them out to her, she could have been the decent parent and let Luke give them as a present for His real dad.

It’s actually such a common situation where kids have step parents and the mam will buy a card or something small for kids to give their dad Father’s Day. As it is from the kids!!! She’s a spiteful selfish witch. She’s not putting Luke first at all ever, she’s prioritising keets ego.
Imagine poor Luke in school when teacher is askin about family , parents names etc and he says my mam is burp but I’ve 2 dad’s 🙄 child be so confused

Scs had the same cufflinks on her story fron dylans yokes the other day. Id say they were sent to all the hunz but she obviously chose what to inscribe on them

Reactions: 7
Bad move by Dylan Oaks to OK Sarahs Fathers Day 'campaign'. Everyone who knows them know that Keith is not Lukes Dad... They have named him as Lukes Dad though on 2 different pieces of jewellery for a public #AD to promote and sell their goods.... it couldn't be more Anti-Family if you tried 🤬.. she is so fuckin toxic I swear and she thrives on getting the digs in... never talks bad about Brian... apart from basically cancelling him from existence!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.