Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 4 year old or whatever age he is would never call him dad so soon as he has a dad that is in his life. It just doesn't happen. It's all in her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
For all we know Brian could be getting a similar gift from his stepped up son.
I think all parties involved in this are as bad as each other.

I just wish people would stop having more kids straight away and worry about the existing ones for a while first.

Durex need to start giving out samples down in Cork

Side note...all these stepped up dads roaming around Cork and Julie is still single 😂😂😂
Julie needs herself one of those stepped up dads 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She turned off her message replies for the Dylan oaks ad......wonder why the witch

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Regardless of how much of a bleep and manipulating witch she is. Let's put that aside because it's not going to change. Luke has a Father who should have downloaded all her very public tit and immediately got a court order to remove that poor innocent child out of that toxic situation. The day's are gone where courts side with just the Mother. In this day of SM there is plenty of evidence. I actually blame Brian for not jumping in here and saving his innocent son. Bullshit that she's keeping Luke away from him. Sort your life out and get your Son out of this toxic environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And what pray tell did Mikey get the stepped up mongrel duck soz I mean dad, is there any evidence to suggest poor old Mikey is still with us or did he contribute to the 9.5lb gain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Regardless of how much of a bleep and manipulating witch she is. Let's put that aside because it's not going to change. Luke has a Father who should have downloaded all her very public tit and immediately got a court order to remove that poor innocent child out of that toxic situation. The day's are gone where courts side with just the Mother. In this day of SM there is plenty of evidence. I actually blame Brian for not jumping in here and saving his innocent son. Bullshit that she's keeping Luke away from him. Sort your life out and get your Son out of this toxic environment.

Reactions: 10
All this and still no ring she must be in bits over it 🙈🤣 she’s a desperate pig nose 🐽

Reactions: 3
Blocked me for giving my opinion on the dad story. Silly woman

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I couldn't give a rats arse that I'm blocked. The whole Dad narrative has got me really concerned for that child, a child I don't even know,, but I do know what a mother like Sarah can do to a childs emotional wellbeing and all the trips making memories will mean shag all to him when he is old enough to understand her madness.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Theres stupid and there's Burp stupid, the uneducated, disgusting nasty woman just can't help herself. Did she learn anything from the backlash she got with the royal f*ck up over mothers day with the sweets and now this!!?? She really is a special kind of stupid. She is also destroying that little boy mentally and she can't see it. Scary stuff that a so called parent would do that to "their whole world". Not enough words to describe this narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't believe she's going to make Luke give him presents engraved with Dad on them. He's going to be so confused. This cow is so delusional.

The only thing more delusional is her using that freckles filter and believing thats what she looks like. She forgot the filter on some stories 🤮
20220614_221957.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I tried for peace sake to stay away but wow this tit bomb dropped today….I just couldn’t 😂 the anger on this thread I hope is only a small percentage of what Luke’s actual real (always has been there isn’t just a sperm donor bio dad) is feeling. I had a messaged typed to Dylan Oaks tbh but didn’t bother to send it, the bleeping scummy hotel Radisson didn’t reply nor did Sweet King so is there any point when they scum enough to hire her in the first place? I’m getting mad Maura Hindley and Ian Brady vibes now tbh off that pair now. Or that mad couple in the US with like 13 kids that were starving them all.
Keith must be some demented freak to not be running for the hills and thinking this is ok behaviour. I honestly fear for the partner Luke inflicts himself on when he’s older because he won’t be able to help but repeat the toxicity that he has been shown and learned on a poor innocent bystander.
The bleeping docs for a blister of course because the bleep bucket has a medical card, all the ailments she forced on Luke too, bit like Gypsy Roses mother. Wonder was pretending Luke was sick a move for when Keith was distancing from her initially

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.