Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right. Keith was elected "stepped up dad" When Brian's partner got pregnant. He has now been promoted to "Actual Dad" Since she had the baby. All of these absolute cringefest titles decided by SARAH not luke. The constant forcing and downright obsession she has with lying to herself to prove a point to brian all at expense of emotionally abusing her child to suit this delusion she has in her head. Like if the man you agreed to marry and father of your son is capable of walking out months before your wedding what in God's name makes you so certain a fella that's around allegedly 2 years on/off isn't going to do the same thing? Get a grip girl. Would someone that knows her please sit that girl down and talk to her. I'm sure it's like talking to a wall but honest to god she's losing the run of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There will probably be an explosion of anger when I say this but honestly this whole thing about keet being a father figure to looky Luke must suit the real father, he's moved on to a whole new family and just lets Sarah do whatever she wants for an easy life.

No man that wants a decent relationship with his son would allow this carry on!

And don't come at me about court or rubbish like that, Brian needs to cop himself on!
I agree with you. None of this should be played out on line irrespective of what’s going on privately

Reactions: 12
She's absolutely disgusting and someone needs to intervene. What are his family and friends saying about all this? I was a single Mum when I met my partner. I made it very clear that my children would always come first. They had no contact with their Dad but I never forced him on them and never wanted them to call him Dad. 18 yrs later my daughter asked him to walk her down the aisle at her wedding along with her brother. She said because " you were like a Dad to me" They never called him Dad. It was their choice. They had a good relationship with him but he wasn't their Dad and never tried to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought he was allegedly from an ordinary decent family? Fair enough he’s the outlier in being a vile prick but even so, you’d think his family would pull him aside wouldn’t you? Talk about how this isn’t healthy or normal behaviour…and how he should be careful about ending up stuck with her…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So let me get this right. Keith was elected "stepped up dad" When Brian's partner got pregnant. He has now been promoted to "Actual Dad" Since she had the baby. All of these absolute cringefest titles decided by SARAH not luke. The constant forcing and downright obsession she has with lying to herself to prove a point to brian all at expense of emotionally abusing her child to suit this delusion she has in her head. Like if the man you agreed to marry and father of your son is capable of walking out months before your wedding what in God's name makes you so certain a fella that's around allegedly 2 years on/off isn't going to do the same thing? Get a grip girl. Would someone that knows her please sit that girl down and talk to her. I'm sure it's like talking to a wall but honest to god she's losing the run of herself.
They were engaged and Brian left her months before the wedding??

For all we know Brian could be getting a similar gift from his stepped up son.
I think all parties involved in this are as bad as each other.

I just wish people would stop having more kids straight away and worry about the existing ones for a while first.

Durex need to start giving out samples down in Cork

Side note...all these stepped up dads roaming around Cork and Julie is still single 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
There will probably be an explosion of anger when I say this but honestly this whole thing about keet being a father figure to looky Luke must suit the real father, he's moved on to a whole new family and just lets Sarah do whatever she wants for an easy life.

No man that wants a decent relationship with his son would allow this carry on!

And don't come at me about court or rubbish like that, Brian needs to cop himself on!
They are all a pack of absolute animals. Poor Luke is going to need a lot of therapy with a mother, father and stepped up mother and father like these wasters. They all need sterilisation.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she went to south doc and brought Dylan oaks shite with her for a #ad.
That is the most pathetic thing I’ve seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Re the cufflinkss, NO WAY did Dylan Oaks put that on them of their own accord. She gave people advance warning the other day, it was premeditated, she said Keet was like a Dad to Luke, paving the way for the "arrival" of the cufflinks. Her behaviour is sick, she needs serious help and Keet does too if he thinks thats ok to do that to another man, he's just Keet. I do not like the word and save it for people like them but they are C*NTS, they are the dregs of society, trailer trash and that goes for anyone enabling her. Poor Luke. Her day will come karma will get them big time. She's a nasty individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is gone beyond entertainment now. There is a little innocent boy caught up in this publicly. It’s unsettling to watch her behave like this & get away with it. She’s a dangerous abuser and Brian is a prick to allow his son to be treated this way. I feel so bad for Luke.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So either one of 2 scenarios must have happened with the cuff links:
1- She didn’t consult Luke as to whether he wanted to give Keith a present where Luke is calling him Dad. She just went ahead and made that decision to call him dad for Luke.

2-She DID consult that poor little boy, asked (pressured) him to consent to basically calling Keith dad, even though he has his actual father in his life who was living with his mother not too too long ago in the grand scheme of things.

either way she’s a SPITEFUL, VINDICTIVE, DANGEROUS, POISONOUS, JEALOUS THUNDERING bleep. My god I’m bleeping fuming. The confusion in his life of his father recently having a new child and now his mother does this to him. And before anyone says anything I couldn’t give one tit about Brian, he could be a saint or a bleep for all I care but as a mother she should be protecting him from all that heartache not bleeping adding to it.
Nah sorry i can’t deal anymore, she’s one sad horrible nasty woman after that. She’s honestly the ugliest personality I’ve ever witnessed

Re the cufflinkss, NO WAY did Dylan Oaks put that on them of their own accord. She gave people advance warning the other day, it was premeditated, she said Keet was like a Dad to Luke, paving the way for the "arrival" of the cufflinks. Her behaviour is sick, she needs serious help and Keet does too if he thinks thats ok to do that to another man, he's just Keet. I do not like the word and save it for people like them but they are C*NTS, they are the dregs of society, trailer trash and that goes for anyone enabling her. Poor Luke. Her day will come karma will get them big time. She's a nasty individual.
💯 and whatever about doing it to Brian, it’s poor Luke!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
His initials sum him up quite nicely though: "KOC"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm not sure I can find the words for this prick....

OK, OK I'll try...

This motherfucking psycho,delusional wanker has actually lost the plot...... duck me ... she's lost it.....

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is gone beyond entertainment now. There is a little innocent boy caught up in this publicly. It’s unsettling to watch her behave like this & get away with it. She’s a dangerous abuser and Brian is a prick to allow his son to be treated this way. I feel so bad for Luke.
You hit the nail on the head, it’s typical behaviour of a narcissist abuser once the other person leaves them. The smear campaign and the extreme goading trying to get a reaction. She’s doing anything to still abuse Brian from afar.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.