Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seratago

Chatty Member
It’s a wonder Saint Keefff didn’t rush home and perform the surgery on Luke himself! Like what addition would a drunk partner who is too rough with the kid even when he’s sober be?

He must be well oiled considering that Snapchat should read “bust eye buds” and not “busy eye buds”!

Poor kid was probably still dizzy today from being flung around the kitchen against his will by Mommy of the Year last night and that’s why he fell!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The child had an accident but somehow it’s all about Keith who looks out of his mind drunk in that photo. She needs to give her head a wobble and put Luke first. It’s unsettling to watch how she favours Keith. He gives me the creeps the more time passes

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I feel like a right simpleton sometimes watching her stories because I have no kids of my own and I'm not a step up mam but do most kids not fast from 12 anyway, like that's not unusual?

She seems to thrive off medical drama!
I hope the little fella is OK though

• Haha

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
Not being smart but does ANYONE think those desenio wall pictures look good? 😬 they are ROTTEN 🥴 sorry if I offend anyone that has them but imagine hanging up something that says “this kitchen is for dancing” 😵💫 absolute rubbish hanging on those walls
This kitchen is for eating bodadoes and cheese and family sized packets of ham!
this kitchen is were you get to pick your teeth and talk to people on the phone at the same time!
thiskitchen is “where I get to love you”
This kitchen is where we force people to dance!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Nono nono

So the child is sick now but she was swinging him around he kitchen an hour previous. U can clearly hear the child saying ouch before throwing himself on the floor. He was fucking allergic to her. I know wen mine are sick all they want to go is be under a blanket on the couch watching telly and napping in between not being flung around the kitchen to shite music that's only being put up for another dig at Brian a mother's son. Yes Sarah he's ur son but he's also he's fathers son.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
WOW she is a cunt of the highest order with this shit “stepped up dad” and if he will be a gentleman it will be down to Keith - nothing about the 5 years his dad has shown him how to be a gentleman, Teeth’s around a few months like she is totally vindictive and fuckin deluded, nasty bitch. I was rearing my partners son for 5/6 years before it felt ok to call him my stepson never mind this shite and he only around a wet week. Please go to solicitors Brian and stop her poison, that poor child I feel so sorry for the toxicity in his life 😢

• Heart

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
I feel this will all go tits up soon with teeefff 🙈 she's insufferable🤯imagine her stories then!! "It was all an act for lukey to have a stable home. But do you know what it just wasn't right. It wasn't me. I just need to do me. I have such great family and friends and I had to do what was right for me....oh ya and for Lukey because I just need to be the best MOM to Luke j'know what I mean. Just had to do what was right for me (& Luke almost forgot to mention my whole world again)

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
I CAN'T COPE 🤣🤣🤣 the dramatics out of this one (obvs glad Lukey is fine) but she had to drag KeetwiththeTurkeyteet home from the pub to go the hospital. NOW Lukey needs "plastic surgery" if she just said a bit of a stitch in CUH tomorrow of course it wouldn't sound as dramatic. How come with her self appointed medical degree was she not able to advise the staff in MUH how to stitch up his gash instead of going elsewhere tomorrow ?

I wish the childs Dad would grow a pair of balls and stop this one manipulating him and calling the shots. She's really punishing him for dumping her, its pathetic.

Anyway, looking forward to more dramatics tomorrow. Burp is the gift that just keeps on giving 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

sron

VIP Member
Poor kid.

Firstly why could his dad not bring him to the hospital and second why was Keith brought home?
SARAH KEITH IS NOT HIS DAD!!!!!

Also, up all night watching him. He doesnt have a head injury.

Seratago

Chatty Member
Did she not say last week that she is keeping Fridays free to have a family day out with Luke and the Stepped Up daddy, it lasted a total of one week..... Loser
She did.
It went from Friday being her and Luke’s day to her day!
Can’t say it’s much of a surprise, time spent with Luke is dependant on how angry Brian makes her so she can post it for the gram and play Mommy of the Year!

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
I just figured out what is actually wrong! She said it’s an accident but it’s our first accident. The absolute narcissist is fucking raging it didn’t happen whilst she was there.she missed his first accident and she’s in a spiral. Why get Santa photos done? Cos she wants that reminder for the child so when he sees the pics he will always associate the accident with his dad. She is fucking deluded. I mean dangerous .

• Wow

Jembelle

VIP Member
People on here making Brian out to be a saint, of ye is such a saint why doesn’t he fight for his child!
When ye say fight for his child I can't understand this. No one knows what that man does only himself. Imagine dealing with an imbecile like her. She's toxic and she's fuming that's he's with someone else and got on with his life and the final nail in the coffin was his gf getting pregnant she has been rattled since. Also they weren't married so Brian has damn all rights to Luke unless he goes to court and fight for full custody and even that takes years for men to get he's only got guardianship which gives him damn all rights and she has all the rights. We can all say this and that about that man but he doesn't put his life on social media like she does so really who are we to comment ! She could have threatened the guards on him to bring Luke back last night or anything !

Seratago

Chatty Member
😊 EARLY NEW THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION:

Blames PCOS for being fat yet she fails to remember, ate & drank her way through from January to December

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22