Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
The thing I’ve noticed with Sarah is she keeps contradicting herself and giving up on things usually 1-7 days later
1. Yesterday she was blowing on bout having mostly healthy meals this month - today she says she’s not focusing on weight this Christmas
2. Her gym life & walking ended quicker than they started - after someone rang the PT and told him the lies she was peddling online with her 24% fat loss
3. Her Friday’s dedicated to Luke - one week special that was
4. She’s staying in for two weeks- next day oh I’m going away at weekend
5. Her food elimination experiment - 3/4 days
6. Staying off the drink - gave in within an hour
7. I’m gonna save for my mortgage - books trips away in same breath
8. Goes for the fat removal thing which requires u to eat healthy - goes on the lash for 4 days straight after it
9. Her skincare video she promised - no sign
10. Her question boxes and messages - never answered
11. She’s a weight loss consultant that’s promoting jellies
12. Her flawless skin
13. Claims she doesn’t care about ppls opinions of her but clearly reads the comments in here
14 I’m happy happy happy happy - does nothing but fuckin Moan

I could go on and on

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If anyone reading this has sent her a question asking about her ‘cycle’ or PCOS please go to the nearest pier and walk off.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

sron

VIP Member
Why does she keep playing full songs in her stories? I have an echo too, can play my own music.
Also, Keith stayed up with her all night? He did in his ring. I have a fantastic husband and he is a brilliant dad but if I chose to stay up all night with one of the kids he would leave me to it.
He cut his eyebrow, didnt have a concussion, no need for anyone to be staying up or the child in bed with her.
He had a McDonald's, been playing games on a device, went to see Santa and she still is too nervous for him to sleep alone. Making an absolute mountain out of a molehill.

Reactions: 30

Seratago

Chatty Member
She won’t take the pill or get the coil because she wouldn’t able to have her miracle pregnancy in the next 6 months then!

She’s an absolute insult to women who have genuine fertility issues!

She is only delighted to have something else to blame for weight gain even those she’s been chawing down the same amount of food weekly as the Munster Rugby team!
And that doesn’t even touch on her alcohol consumption!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If I was lukes dad I would be fuming...

Vindictive idiot this girl is.... wtf... how can she say these things and not know she's being a cunt... I pity Brian having to deal with this one
Imagine giving credit for Luke as a child / adult to some random fella she met less than a year ago. She is trying too hard to force this and Luke will end up hurt. She’s sick in the head

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
My kids know their dad. He’s a waster but that’s not my business. My partner can’t understand how I never no matter what he does run him down. I always say why? Why hurt a little girl who already has issues as her dad pops up when he wants. Why make my sons feel angrier as he never turns up to games etc I always told the bio dad they will uncover the truth themselves and that he will be found out and they will not want to see him. So I kept smiling and dropping the kids off and pretending he was amazing. I couldn’t stand him but you would have thought we were best friends when we saw each other with the kids. Now slowly they are calling my partner of many years dad, and their bio dad is disappearing by choice for months if not years on end. He’s only in the next town 40 mins away but he has decided to carry on being a waster. I never forced my kids on my partner, never tried to put the dad tag on him but he was there for all the illnesses, the times they would get ready and their bio dad didn’t turn up, the Christmas mornings, the school meetings, the sad days etc etc and the kids on their own volition decided he is my dad. What she is doing is so damaging and disgusting to that boy. She only said a few days ago he was with his DAD. I remember telling the bio dad that the kids were calling my partner dad and he said he’s a good man they are right to. I grew up in a toxic war zone of a parental marriage. It destroyed me to this day. She will reap what she sows.

• Heart

Chazzyboo

Chatty Member
She's wandering around the city tonight in her green suit like a 2 litre bottle of 7up (and not sugar free)

• Haha
Reactions: 27

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
What also fuckin bugged me was her saying he has a role model now everyday in his life - He already had one - YOU- his fuckin mother you dopey bitch, now act like a role model and cop the fuck on. Lads I’m fuming over it and I don’t know them. I’ve seen Luke and his dad hanging out together a few times in Midleton and you can see they adore each other, this crap is not on at all

Attachments

• Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
Yup he’s also supposed to be a right dirty yoke in the bedroom 🙈 a work colleague of mine was texting him pre Sarah and he was saying absolutely filthy dirty stuff in texts 😂🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Imagine how excited he got last night when he saw her in bed with the lindt ball😂😂😂
Probably told her to stick it up her arse for him to find ...

• Haha
  • Sick

Seratago

Chatty Member
She only showed around 6 sessions of herself using that SilkProMax on a Tuesday evening and then said in her ad last night that she was happy to work with them AGAIN! Meaning she was only using it again because she was being paid to!
How do these brands continue to work with her?!

We’ve never seen the BodyFuelz meals that she couldn’t live without since the day the collab stopped! She’s so full of 💩 in more ways that one!

So far in the last week she has tried to sell us;

- A home laser machine for which she couldn’t even finish the course of treatments she was supposed to do on herself!
- Bags of knock off rip off jellies when she’s supposed to be a slimming account!
- A hair styling gadget that she couldn’t even run through her hair properly because she gets her hair washed and blow dried in a salon every week and doesn’t even use a hair styling product for it!
- A silver chain that she shot the video for from the pavement!
- Oh my glam make up when she tells us she doesn’t need to use make up anymore
- Vouchers from her sisters salon that she never marked as Ad
- A Christmas Dinner package that she claims is the nicest Christmas Dinner she has ever had when she told us last Christmas that she doesn’t like Christmas Dinner and never eats the traditional meal!

I’m sure I’ve missed a few other gems too but that’s just off the top of my head and I’m tired tonight! 🙈

Give me a fucking break!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Yes last she did.... today he got paper stitches some difference
Would she ever fuck off, I’ve 27 stitches on my gee from an episiotomy so I’ve little pity for them 🤣 fucking hell she really needs to not share so much online it’s a bit much now 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Mary22

Cmon now lads! Who asked!!! There’s loads of us apparently that can’t understand how she manages to be a frontline worker and a flawless blank canvas for makeup apparently! Well she does it! What a woman. Or a donkey don’t know which 😉😫
Between myself and keith ...Keith is not his fucking dad..Stop talking like he is..

• Heart
  • Haha

Graywalls

VIP Member
Don't worry, the Buckley family are working away in the background to make sure poor little Luke does not bear the brunt of Sarah's spitefulness towards Brian and her jealousy that Michelle is having Brian's baby.
That little child is merely collateral damage to Sarah, she is so jealous that she is trying to hurt Brian as much as she can, but at the end of the day Brian is blissfully happy with Michelle and they are eagerly planning their future that will include Luke as a big brother while Sarah is lost in her bitterness trying to promote a relationship that is going nowhere with a guy who is nowhere near Brian's league ( and no, I am not Michelle darling, heard that is what you are saying, you know who you are!)

• Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
Keith "are we allowed sweetner" and he probably rattling from the bag 😂😂

My favourite part of the story was where she said Keith came home early from the stag...then eye rolled and said "you would be sick from them" I thought she was going to say something happened to him aswell 😂😂

And shes finishing it all off tonight saying shes deeliggghhted that she dodged the chippers of cork today..she always brings it back to her own gut...why isnt she upstairs watching the child as he sleeps 😂

She will be like a politician on election day tomorrow she will demand a recount on the cysts!

This girl has given me some entertainment tonight I wont lie...in the style of Julie Twins n Me...ah naw gone GONE!!

• Haha

RATZ_HOLE

Prof John Higgins is going to have a hooley off her tomorrow night and laugh her out of the CUMH.

What shes done tonight was totally uncalled for and unacceptable. What is she trying to prove? Keith's mom doesn't like her as it is and makes a complete fool out of her. Slaggin her to her face and behind her back.

Like an absolute gowl out on the pitch the other night and she didn't have an eyeotta what was going on.

Shes meant to be on the pill but "forgets'' to take it most mornings!

Baby buckley is absolutely tormenting her as all she can see is Brian in luke. And hes a constant reminder.

Of course she has pains now out eatting since Thursday and drinking pints of Bulmer like a man with a tash

• Haha

Franny123

She is going to look like some bolox when this goes tits up 🤣🤣🤣 she goes on like Luke doesn’t have a dad , the more she says shes genuinely happy the more you think she’s not. It’s not uncommon for men to take the role as a step parent she is going on like Keith is a unicorn 🙈🙈She will have a insta up next week saying behind the scenes she wasn’t happy and it really effected her but yet is claiming she’s so happy. She’s a dangerous witch !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
The state of her in that dress in all fairness I didn’t even notice her first I thought it was someone working there 🤣
She’s fuckin raging about the cut, like accidents happen and then she stopped herself but did say she’s angry and then went on bout keeeeet being at the hospital etc etc I felt she was just digging at Brian that he wasn’t there for Luke and Keeeeet was. She’s a psycho the way she’s carrying on. Imagine your child having a serious illness or disability and you’re watching this carry on over a fuckin cut, she seriously needs to gather herself and cop on

• Heart
Reactions: 25