Sarah Burke #115 She ate all the pie, none of her clothes tie, all she does is lie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember those big monstrosities of rings she wore while pregnant when the pandora one wouldnt fit. Yes Sarah, not materialistic at alllll

Reactions: 21
Isn’t it so sad though to think that she has to change her personality and everything she likes to conform with what Keet wants for the wedding. No one would love a big duck off Irish wedding as much as her. Of course she would love a big rock and a quality wedding band. We don’t pass much onto our children at the end of the day but I like to think my wedding band and rings will. All Belly will get is a Pandora ring and an online wedding band. It’s actually sad the way she has to change her opinion on stuff. You’d almost feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such an asshole.

Reactions: 36
I did not impulse buy 💍 = Keettttt wouldn't buy me the ring I wanted and I couldn't afford to buy it for myself #brokeassbitch

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Soooo she’s not going to a spend a fortune on something that she’s not going to wear everyday 🤣 Yea right Sayyyraaaahhh. You can’t wait to get that ring on your finger!! Flashing it around to show everyone that some fool finally married you and didn’t run off with the shower gel 🤣 Oh god then the “my husband” shite will start.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Contradicting quotes from Sarah:

"Food does not control me anymore, I can eat what I want" - the last 24hours "I have to plan my day around going out for a meal, which I have looked up and they serve 500 calorie meal options"

"Never let you weight control you" - now...."Always buy jeans that are too small, use them as a goal"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She got the size of the ring off the jewellers in town today and will be on shein or temu for the night ... there will be no fancy rings, wedding or holiday! It's no cheaper to get married abroad then it is here in ireland .. I'd rather a good wedding here just family and friends then mouldy bread rolls for breakfast lunch and dinner abroad just for the sake of it! She won't be treating the kids to a holiday so it will be all, Lewk loves my breakfast better then the resort breakfast so her lewk here's your bread and butter ...

Reactions: 14
At this point I know how Isabella sleeps better than my own baby ffs....
When Keith said the other week he wouldn't be wearing his wedding ring all the time was she not fuming and now all of a sudden she isn't going to wear hers all the time?
Sarah I don't think you are aware of this but you can be in a happy healthy relationship and still have differing opinions and thoughts to your partner

Reactions: 27
She does know that you don't have to spend a months wages ( keets wages) on a wedding ring? Again, its symbolic, like the wedding cake she doesnt want. A simple band is all thats needed. I know some people dont wear them but she 100% wants a bling wedding band and no way will Keet spend the money. So, when she shows a band that wasnt big money, her reasoning will be because she ' is not materialistic and won't wear it all the time '.

Reactions: 8
Did this idiot say she wouldn’t be wearing her wedding ring all the time? Like why on earth would you take it off? It’s like a flat ring, I don’t get it! I use my hands for work and rings don’t interfere! Like genuinely, what would be the reason that you don’t wear that ring

Reactions: 18
how’s baby tattle and how are you doing?
Awh thanks so much for asking she's great and I am tireddddd and losing lots of hair 😭😭😂😂

I cant wait to see the wedding band she ordered from Ali express and then teety bird doesnt want one at all. This has to be a sham wedding surely? Like all of a sudden she doesnt care about anything when you compare it to wedding no1 screams Keith wont pay out for what she wants and she's broke

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did this idiot say she wouldn’t be wearing her wedding ring all the time? Like why on earth would you take it off? It’s like a flat ring, I don’t get it! I use my hands for work and rings don’t interfere! Like genuinely, what would be the reason that you don’t wear that ring
So ppl think u r single? Burps has proven to be a cheater, she got with Brian 2 when with Brian 1, she cheated on Brian 2 on one of her hens apparently too and I’m convinced she had something going on with Hubby to be number 2 aka Keet when she was with Brian 2 as they got together so soon after the shower gel run. She will get bored of Keeet and his miserly ways and cheat on him too, he’s so miserly She has to pretend she’s not mat-airealistic , the same girl who sat with bags full of Brown Thomas vouchers and gifts to do a reel she’s suddenly happy with a bargain basement wedding, a few piss in the beds for decorations and Luke on the piano for entertainment, just to be married and hide the shame of being a jilted bride again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.