Sarah Burke #113 O Connor fmailia watch out when the thieving Burkes are about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she’s using left over counter top as a chopping board? with its open saw dusty edge

Reactions: 15
I think the reason she has changed so much is that her her mental health has been impacted by social media , I'd say her whole day and night is spent on tic tok , hence the increase in using it...but instead of trying to make any interesting content herself she has nothing and I think she knows it .

Reactions: 12
Are you in the UK? Or has it miraculously appeared in Ireland (US buy most stock )
---
Can't get wegovy in Ireland either, america buying that up too wegovy is just higher dose of ozempic, specifically for wright liss, but nope not to be got. Mounjaro is a game changer for weigtloss. People saying celebrities are taking ozempic, I think its mounjaro cos the losses are so drastic, but both wegovy and mounjaro are approved here just no fecking stock

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.