Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
For anyone who is feeling like they missed out on the shite she was spewing on tiktok, here you go!
View attachment 2971187

By the way burps the week isn't catching up on you, your eating habits throughout life are. You are a lazy cunt that does fuck all any given day. Red raw from the sun you look like a muppet. The years on teet an' all, greys galore from being with burps.
Wow. What a completely pointless, dull, boring, repetitive, nonsense fuelled, rambling dose of shite. Listening to the Angelus bongs for 3 minutes would be more interesting than this lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

harleyquinnjoker

Chicken case a deelias 🤣🤣🤣🤣 will they be meticulous or will she need to put an a zip in her pants after she eats them 🤣🤣 thick as a plank she is

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Wexy123

VIP Member
Just saw the Naomh one is down 3 and a half pounds in her first week with the new plan she's doing. And was only gaining weight with Renew You 😂😂😂 What an advertisement for Sarah she is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Wexy123

VIP Member
Lewk was clearly with his actual dad last night, she says they went "in" town then walked home and put isabella to bed, no mention of Lewk. I thought it was strange the way she said that they wouldn't have both kids this weekend. God she's bitter isn't she, most people would just say the kid is going to their dad's. You'd swear she was going to burst into flames if she said it 😂😂
Also my friend was in Clancys yesterday and said she saw Burpius walking past her with 2 pints of cider, I wonder is she counting the calories in those 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’d say Sarah doesn’t care that Luke sees Brian now that she has Isabella. Sure she’s probably glad to be rid of him for a few hours. She only cared about not letting him have a relationship with him when she didn’t have a kid with Keet of her own and was trying to make Luke call Keet dad. Now she has her own kid with him she will gladly pawn Luke off

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
No Ciara is 37 . Sarah thinks she's hilarious saying she's 40. And why when her birthday is nearly over is she only wishing her a happy birthday now.

View attachment 2974943
She just can't help but be a nasty poisonous bitch.....wishing her Happy Birthday an hour before midnight. Surely she could have stopped eating for a few minutes at some stage during the day and wish her a Happy Birthday. It all comes down to jealously, Ciara has a partner that loves her and they own their own home, none of which Burps has.

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
She’s sooo proud that she walked IN AND OUT of town 😂😂 wow, it probably took 15 mins each way. Looking for a carvery with the weather we had yesterday, Jesus you’d swear she was a builder finishing a hard days work. This 1.00003 weightloss shite has to stop now 🫣😂 she is truly one of the most stupid people I’ve ever encountered. How can you lose anything when you’re eating smoooodddies, taco fries and big bowels of pasta drenched in cheese? And she’s still squeezing herself into an 18 despite “being good” for about 6 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
I must be the only one who doesn't rate Donna at all. She looks like a man, has a face that would melt an iceberg and that bloody hair of hers, is awful 🙄☝🤷‍♀️
Speaking as one of the few men around here, I pick up a lot of violent energy from Donna.
Sarah has it too but it's overpowered by insecurity.

Donna is a dangerous animal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Jellybb

VIP Member
Ffs she’s like the fat controller in that tiktok 🙈 she’s codding no one with all the talk of her losses as she is as big as I have ever seen her anyway (didn’t follow her when she was 47 stone) is anyone else sick of looking at Isabella? 🙋🏼‍♀️ we all got a long deserved break from being subjected to Luke fawning over the kid thank fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Stacey10

Chatty Member
I might send her this suggestion 😂😂
I would cry if i went from that weight for my 1st wedding to what she is now tho
The Sarah Burke edition of Reeling in The Years, it's the year 2019 and we're taking a look back at some of Hen number 1's outfits 😂😂

1000005919.png

1000005920.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
Would match her better to raise the sides of the cot instead of videoing Belly standing up in it, there will be an impending visit to the hospital soon when she falls out over it 🙄

wineo20

VIP Member
I’ve seen her vape a few times by the school . She must of taken it up so Keith can’t be alone in the smoking area 🙈
I was a smoker, off them nearly a year now 🤪 I don’t understand why people that didn’t smoke take up vaping

Weirdcat

I am fully convinced I am either blocked or something is going on. When I say there is nothing on renew you I mean nothing. No new messages, nothing. No recipe's nothing 🥴 wtf did I pay for 🥹🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Wexy123

VIP Member
She has the child permanently strapped into the buggy. When mine were small they spent their time on play mats on the floor or in little play pens. No wonder little miss Isabella isn't interested in crawling, how could she be when she's forever strapped into her car sear or her buggy and plonked down in front of Encanto on repeat just so Sayrahhh can have time to video her food and play house in someone else's home 🏡
---
Also for anyone who wants a laugh at her failing business, she opened up the link to join renew you again yesterday (for all the people who put their name in the box and wanted to join) and no one has joined. In fact 2 people have left since she opened it last week 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
She makes me sick 🤢 made her granny who was on her death bed buy her the bugaboo and now she is selling it child isn't even a year old

• Wow
  • Angry

Wexy123

VIP Member
She makes me sick 🤢 made her granny who was on her death bed buy her the bugaboo and now she is selling it child isn't even a year old
She's selling it?? After all the shite she spewed about how special the pram was to her because Beddy bought it for her and she would always treasure it and she's selling it after 8 months 😳😳😳 She has some neck, did she forget about her videoing herself bawling into the camera about Beddy buying the pram and how much it means to her 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry