Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jellybb

VIP Member
Am I misremembering, or did this Shite in the bucket not say last year that Luke’s father had essentially abandoned him and had no contact with him?

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Wexy123

VIP Member
She's sick in the head, she constantly insinuates that Luke doesn't see his real dad and there we have it he's with him today and was with him at the weekend when he was "away" for the night. She's a vile woman, she has Keet now so wants the whole world to see Keet as Luke's dad and is happy to insinuate that Brian is an absent father. I'd say she's sick over that screenshot being posted, she's a dangerous lying bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

nothanks91

VIP Member
You have to pity her. She thinks she’s doing one of those ASMR videos with the opening of the bottles etc: Sarah your in an old lady’s shower with a commode beside ya

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Jellybb

VIP Member
Honest to fuck I don’t know why she keeps saying she has no time to do things…. The woman is UNEMPLOYED ffs!!! The only thing I know of the cunt doing is fucking eating or organising cushions and the youngests clothes 🙄 getting a job would do her the world of good..what a sorry existence she has just scamming misfortunes with her little fat friends group. Fucking charlatan bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Fgiw

Chatty Member
So the fawders day bundill is a pile of free samples put into a ‘make up bag’ and you wont know whats in there. She pulled out at least 5 shampoos and a brush. So what happens if ur fawder is bald? U just run the risk of buying a make up bag full of completely useless shite? She might aswell keep that for herself, theres more hair on her chinny chin chin than there is on kairns head.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
Like how does she wake up in the morning, start taking the clothes off the clothes horse and be like oh, better make a tik tok quick and tell everyone that I walked into town yesterday and then fell asleep on the couch, and I've keets chicken in the oven there now 🤔 like who the fuck cares! She's pathetic! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
After that video of the two of them singing to Ms. Rachel I think we can safely label teeeet as a “shur god help us”, there’s nothing at all between those ears is there 🫣 she has him so filtered he looks female, i suppose he is in a way as she has deballed him by making him ”perform“ like a fucking circus chimp.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Stacey10

Chatty Member
In case you are all wondering what size keeeeth is 🫠 I actually can't unsee it 🤣 help, I need help.
Teet right now meticulously examining himself while Burp is reassuring him saying "They're just jealous, you're unmatched Keith" 🔍😂😂

1000005994.jpg

• Haha

Foxy Roxy

All I see in that reel is that Sarah is twice the size of Keet 😂
Keith definitely looks like he has lost weight since he met her. Plot twist, he is the one that has lost nearly 2 stone and she is sharing his losses each week and passing them off as her own 🤣🤣

• Haha

lady luck

Chatty Member
So she posts about Gaza but records herself getting porridge from mcds 🤯😂 fucking brain dead 🙄 if your gonna post about Gaza at least educate yourself a little bit Sarah when ppl are boycotting mcds for supporting Israel you dope!

• Haha

derrybrunette

This lump of shite really annoys me about how she went on about Lewks dad ‘abandoning’ him and making the poor child call radioactive gums ‘Dad’ she’s a dangerous bitch. She reminds me of a family members ex, couldn’t get over him leaving her for another woman (He didn’t go about things the right way but was incredibly happy to have finally got away). His parents were more than good to her and the kids (giving money for food/ buying fills of oil/ kitting the kids out for school etc) . He financially supported her all their marriage as she didn’t want to work after having kids and would pay the mortgage until the youngest child was 18. Over the years she became consumed with bitterness and poisoned the children minds to be point they couldn’t speak to the father without giving him abuse and ended up turning the kids against their aunts, uncles and grandparents who they always got on with. The kids don’t speak to anyone on their dad’s side now at all and if they do say anything it’s all the cheek of the day. It’s heartbreaking to see the family being treated so badly when they did so much for the kids from they were born and did absolutely nothing wrong to warrant such behaviour. The mother is a professional victim. The bitterness and jealousy has ate away at her that it shows on her face. Sars is the exact same, consumed by bitterness Biden left her, she can’t even say his name and created this fake narrative that he ‘abandoned’ Lewk. He was so involved when Lewk was born and obviously loved the boy and I’d think he’d be the decent sort who would continue to see the child and be involved and provide financially even though he’s not with the mother. She’s doing irreconcilable damage to the poor child messing his wee head telling him to call Ket dad. I’m glad her lies have been exposed. Sorry for the rant but when you see parental alienation happen like i have with not only this family member but also another one, it’s heartbreaking to see the effects on the grandparents when their grandchildren walk past in the street and don’t even speak. You can see she’s trying to do it to Lewk and that’s only what we see online I imagine the things said and done off screen are much worse. Poor Lewk is going to need a good therapist in the future. She’s a lying cunt end of story. And Keets just as bad going along with it

• Heart
  • Sad

Dfob20

No he knew what I was doing, poor man. Luke was happy on his scooter and belly was in her meticulous buggy but her legs are so long she was actually pushing herself in it !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35