Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Hair care 😂

Taking hair care advice from Sarah Burke is like taking weight loss advice from... Well, from Sarah Burke

😳🙊😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Louber

Chatty Member
I used to work in a nursing home many moons ago. On Fridays they would have music and dancing for the residents.
It would be very irish and country music orientated of course.

Most of the residents loved it, used always be several of the mild dementia patients up for a dance and there were 2 lovely ladies with down syndrome who loved a turn 🥰 It would make you smile.

This clip brings back memories. The bewildered head on Keet at the start, the sheer simple joy on Sarah's face. God forgive me but it really brings me back 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Louber

Chatty Member
I woke in no form this morning, burnt out, fed up and broke. My hair needs colouring, all the grey.. my brows have disappeared and my skin has decided to break out all on my jaw line. I've to shake it off now and get my shit together and take the kids for a weekend of fun where I'll have to be sociable with all the parents while looking and feeling like a big toe. I only know them through the school and never feel comfortable or good enough in their company.

However, I'm looking forward to feeling good about myself when sayrah comes on soon gob wide open yawning "mawrnaaan" and picking at her eye crust before picking at her teeth looking for the remnants of last nights snack party 😋 Greasy, grimy hair, nails encrusted in germs, picking, pulling and rubbing at herself, telling us how hectic and busy and how Belly buster slept or didn't fucking sleep.

What she spends in a day, I wouldn't spend in 6 months on self care and cosmetic shite. I still look cleaner and nicer than this goblin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Wexy123

VIP Member
How does someone who measures their weight to the tenth decimal point "maintain" 😂😂 There's no way she got the very same weight 2 weeks in a row 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

work4aliving

VIP Member
Her family all off on a trip to America and this one home alone setting her phone up in an old ladies shower !! I would die of shame ....keet seems to be on nights / overtime alot , even he is avoiding her ...

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Durtywexico

The fucking state of her skin when her skin smoothing filter moves 🤢 She has the ronnie my 13year old nephew could only dream of.

IMG_7927.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
You know that you have zaro self respect when you find yourself naked in a shower broadcasting to 50k people for a few bottles of free shampoo. Ffs, what a pity. What’s her obsession with filming herself showering, it was the same in Lanzarote that time in the public showers. She’l be driving all the men of the lough wild, she’l never be safe to walk again.😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

GossipPrincess101

She gives me rage when she says "good morning" and proceeds to take a sip of coffee - think she is ONNN RAIL and a boss bitch "need to get myself organised for the week today"...... the week half over tomorrow 🙃

• Haha

francydoll

5.30pm this evening- coming from work- stuck in traffic in Ballyphehane. Passed the OAP (Share houses - as they’re known in Cork). I happened to look up to my left to see a ‘jeep’ that looked out of place in a geriatric village. Next thing, who should I see but our Sarah leaning on the jeep vaping. Sweet Mother of divine Christ on the cross. She is absolutely huge, massive, hulk like. What filter is she using to make herself look normal? I’m still flabbergasted. She had a white top on. Sitting there on her own. Pitiful. I looked at her and asked myself- is this the person who pretends on social media that she has such a wonderful happy life. I think not. She looked like a scruffy fat wan - out vaping.

• Haha
  • Wow