Sarah Burke #113 O Connor fmailia watch out when the thieving Burkes are about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know that you have zaro self respect when you find yourself naked in a shower broadcasting to 50k people for a few bottles of free shampoo. Ffs, what a pity. What’s her obsession with filming herself showering, it was the same in Lanzarote that time in the public showers. She’l be driving all the men of the lough wild, she’l never be safe to walk again.😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
You know that you have zaro self respect when you find yourself naked in a shower broadcasting to 50k people for a few bottles of free shampoo. Ffs, what a pity. What’s her obsession with filming herself showering, it was the same in Lanzarote that time in the public showers. She’l be driving all the men of the lough wild, she’l never be safe to walk again.😂
Dead god imagine setting up your phone to record yourself washing your hair in your manky shower 🤢 It's worse she's getting. She probably leaves the vacious fat suit on her in the shower too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dead god imagine setting up your phone to record yourself washing your hair in your manky shower 🤢 It's worse she's getting. She probably leaves the vacious fat suit on her in the shower too.
Let’s just be grateful this wasn’t a live and the phone didn’t fall, flaps (and eyeball bleach) part 2

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dear god between the gouging of the eye gunk and the sucking back the spit she has put me off my breakfast today

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It's safe to say she checked off her very only Bingo card of things she has to clear up that she saw mentioned on tattle . Checkkkkkkk . What else do ye want to know girls ? She will get back to us on her night off from the kids 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God the shower video washing her hair 🫤 her content is boring as .she only loving herself flashing all the bottles between her and Trisha transformation their confidence is on another level 🤷🏼🤭

Reactions: 10
The pancake tik tok 🙄 what the actual f🎀🎀k is the voice and hand gestures about. She is mad trying to blow up on tik tok and getting little engagement the absolute nut job

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Listening to her moaning voice first thing in the marnin is just withering. What’s she moaning about?! She has bollock all to do today so why is she complaining about being egggggshawwsted. And, since you’re reading Sayyrahhh, I’m deeeelided that Belly doesn’t sleep for you 😂 now, its probably time to start thinking about your lunch banquet as that’s literally all you have to think about today.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's safe to say she checked off her very only Bingo card of things she has to clear up that she saw mentioned on tattle . Checkkkkkkk . What else do ye want to know girls ? She will get back to us on her night off from the kids 😂😂😂
I want to know the story about her new living arrangements and is she after falling out with the Burptashians :D

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she posts about Gaza but records herself getting porridge from mcds 🤯😂 bleeping brain dead 🙄 if your gonna post about Gaza at least educate yourself a little bit Sarah when ppl are boycotting mcds for supporting Israel you dope!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
My notifications on here are going mad and I am not very tattle savvy so I am sorry if I am ignoring someone's questions 😂 literally still trying to navigate how to use this!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You have to pity her. She thinks she’s doing one of those ASMR videos with the opening of the bottles etc: Sarah your in an old lady’s shower with a commode beside ya

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.