Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So burp didn’t go to the wedding in New York but expects them to travel to hers? What happened with ballygarry after? I mean what was the reason it was cancelled, becoz of Betty? It would have made more sense becoz I think it’s unfair to expect people to go abroad especially after their summer hols. I’d imagine becoz it’s her second wedding, people don’t really care . Anyone know where her hen is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So burp didn’t go to the wedding in New York but expects them to travel to hers? What happened with ballygarry after? I mean what was the reason it was cancelled, becoz of Betty? It would have made more sense becoz I think it’s unfair to expect people to go abroad especially after their summer hols. I’d imagine becoz it’s her second wedding, people don’t really care . Anyone know where her hen is
Clarney probably

Reactions: 5
God, what a sad little life Sarah! If she wasn't such a bleep I'd actually feel sorry for her. She should delete her insta, get rid of Keet, get a proper job and just have a fresh start! I'd say he flat out refused going to New York for the other wedding like when the rest of the family went away to Lanzarote in January. That's 2 family trips she's missed out on now.
I honestly don’t blame Keith I actually think he drew the short straw with her when he met her she’d a house with the possibility of buying it she was working she was much much slimmer she had much more of a drive in her now she’s a lazy lump with nothing but spare tyres 🙈 shes obviously not bringing in that much money so why should he fund her if she wants to go on hols with her family and go to weddings abroad she needs to get a job like everyone else. Jealousy put her where she is today! Not praising Keith but she needs to come out of the fog and grow up

Reactions: 35
She couldn't afford ballygarry

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She had some bullshit story about Ballygarry that made absolutely no sense. It was something to do with Beddy and Keets nan being older so they moved the wedding forward but then decided to have it out
for-rrinnn instead which made no sense because how in God's name would it be easier on two elderly women to go to Lanzarote than Killareny 😂😂 But I'd imagine she thought she would get a freebie or a deal on Ballygarry and it didn't happen and they couldn't afford it then

Reactions: 25
Wonder what this theam will be maybe the grinch or shrek🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs a reality check, any people I know who got married abroad booked it fully aware that not everyone would be able to go and accepted that and also stressed to invitees that there was no obligation to travel. Her family do love Lanzarote but they generally travel at the cheaper times of year not October mid term. Sometimes I was pricing flights to Lanzarote and you really would get to America cheaper.

I'd say a lot of people might be waiting to see if the flights go down before committing to going, so she won't be getting many rsvps yet.

I'm assuming they have their own flights booked, it wouldn't be the end of the world if it ended up just being the 4 of them surely, they'd still get some kind of a ceremony and nice photos in the sun as well as a holiday, it's just the attention and the cash gifts they'd miss out on.

Reactions: 13
Who in god's name goes to McDonalds for Porridge? And then goes home to get the ingredients for a smoothie BUT makes it in the car? And if all that wasn't bad enough she's going to have her left over loaded fries in a wrap for dinner? Give me strength!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just had a look on Facebook and Tina, Ciara, Donna and all the Parker relations are on their way to New York for a wedding

View attachment 2963845
Wasn’t one of her cousins suppose to be a bridesmaid Vivienne for Sarah’s wedding but was dropped for Keith’s cousin instead? And now they are all off to the New York wedding ☕

Reactions: 6
Anyone knows who has done weightloss with groups knows snacks during the day is not a bag of skips or a chocolate bar, it's fruit or veg and yogurt etc.. not treats
I did a really good group where the aim was to stick to 3 full meals with protien, carbs veg and fat... The correct amount of each. And 2 snacks during the day and by snacks it was either 0% natural yogurt with fruit and maybe a bit of choc syrup, zero calorie jelly with fruit, 1 choc bar no more than 100 cals or a bag or low cal Crisps
All you meals then had to have 30 to 40g protein, nó more than 50g of carbs 9g fat and half a plate of veg.... Its a great way of eating what you want but reading labels to have the correct portion sizes etc.

Reactions: 4
Jeez how she has made such a mess of her life , if she had saved , ate properly and exercised and was a little bit honest with herself she could be off to New York...she has to be the most depressing hun in insta , less going for her than Grace ...
Her life is so different now compared to when she was a slimming world consultant and with Brian. She was down weight had a home
(not bought) but she had a roof over her head. Lots of holidays hen parties kitchen parties. Nights out . Out for meals. Her life is polar opposite to that now

Reactions: 18
She needs a reality check, any people I know who got married abroad booked it fully aware that not everyone would be able to go and accepted that and also stressed to invitees that there was no obligation to travel. Her family do love Lanzarote but they generally travel at the cheaper times of year not October mid term. Sometimes I was pricing flights to Lanzarote and you really would get to America cheaper.

I'd say a lot of people might be waiting to see if the flights go down before committing to going, so she won't be getting many rsvps yet.

I'm assuming they have their own flights booked, it wouldn't be the end of the world if it ended up just being the 4 of them surely, they'd still get some kind of a ceremony and nice photos in the sun as well as a holiday, it's just the attention and the cash gifts they'd miss out on.
Sorry now, if I was havi

You can't expect people to come to your wedding abroad and still bring a gift. The gift is yourself attending the wedding. Thats what I would think sending out invites

Reactions: 12
Sorry I can’t keep up with the threads, did any one mention there getting married on a Friday and I just checked Ryanair flights and you have to fly over the Monday no other flights until the Friday which would be too late so asking people to come over that early most would only fly the wed or thur for a Friday wedding, big ask of people cost wise

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Come on are we serious in thinking they put any thought into this foreign wedding that may not happen! They certainly wouldn't think about people travelling and gifts etc.. they will only be thinking about themselves, and Sarah is trying so hard to keep up with the Jones her life is spiralling...

Reactions: 19
Sorry I can’t keep up with the threads, did any one mention there getting married on a Friday and I just checked Ryanair flights and you have to fly over the Monday no other flights until the Friday which would be too late so asking people to come over that early most would only fly the wed or thur for a Friday wedding, big ask of people cost wise
Sometimes they go from shannon but for the end of October with Ryanair from Shannon it’s over €600 pp!!
---
What date is the wedding

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.