Sarah Burke #112 Down 18 pound but she's still big and round, all lies cos she's still the same size

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard from a friend of her cousin /friend ciara that not many people are booking for the wedding . Flights are about 400 plus per person.
That close family haven’t , so maybe that could be the fall out . For her sister Katie partner and 3 kids to go would be 2000 in flights for a maybe wedding 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I heard from a friend of her cousin /friend ciara that not many people are booking for the wedding . Flights are about 400 plus per person.
That close family haven’t , so maybe that could be the fall out . For her sister Katie partner and 3 kids to go would be 2000 in flights for a maybe wedding 🙈🙈
I don't blame them, the local Kerry hotel was one thing but 2000K flights I'd snap losing that

Reactions: 18
Makes sense after her rant last week more or less saying that she doesn’t care who is there once teeth shows up

Reactions: 22
The photo of Baby Burp is up over 5hrs and no likes/comments from Tina or the sisters (only the Fusion page). Tina was always a great one for a lie comment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Maybe the killarney fall out was over the cost of the flights etc , sure with a few drinks the sisters could have thrown out about it being a second wedding etc and easily could have all blown up ! They are so rough and add alcohol !! She is a sad case really , booking a potential lavish ballygarry new years wedding and it all being just for show !

Reactions: 11
What was she thinking having the wedding during school midterm in the canaries. She can't do a bit right!

Reactions: 19
For a one with 55k plus followers her engagement is on the floor very little likes and comments on any post

Reactions: 10
I don't blame them, the local Kerry hotel was one thing but 2000K flights I'd snap losing that
A forrin wedding really puts pressure on people but that wouldn't even enter Saaaaayyyyra's head as I'd say she lives on credit!

Reactions: 16
Just had a look on Facebook and Tina, Ciara, Donna and all the Parker relations are on their way to New York for a wedding

1000005693.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What was she thinking having the wedding during school midterm in the canaries. She can't do a bit right!
Flights to Lanzarote are gone through the roof and so is accommodation there, it’s a ridiculous payout for a show wedding
---
Just had a look on Facebook and Tina, Ciara, Donna and all the Parker relations are on their way to New York for a wedding.
Wasn’t she on about going to that a while back

Reactions: 8
Just had a look on Facebook and Tina, Ciara, Donna and all the Parker relations are on their way to New York for a wedding

View attachment 2963845
Jeez how she has made such a mess of her life , if she had saved , ate properly and exercised and was a little bit honest with herself she could be off to New York...she has to be the most depressing hun in insta , less going for her than Grace ...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Flights to Lanzarote are very expensive this year I was looking for 2 adults and 1 child in September and it was coming in at just over 1300 got Malaga for half the price so going to go to Benalmadena instead .

Reactions: 7
Flights to Lanzarote are gone through the roof and so is accommodation there, it’s a ridiculous payout for a show wedding
---

They are so expensive I was looking at September and they were 1350 for 2 adults and 1 child so basically €450 a person. The killer is my daughter is now 3 so needs her own seat before you’d get away with her sitting on lap. I can only imagine the cost for October when it’s midterm. My mam and dad priced them for 3 days after Christmas and they were coming in at 2k that was just for the 2 of them 🙈
---
Madge trying to make a few quid €250
And that’s probably a boutique dress as well
---
I know a young guy from my town got the gastric sleeve 4 yrs ago.and he is bigger now then ever was. Like is that possible. Does it not always work??
Look at just Johanne on instagram and she got it done she’s smaller then what she was but still nowhere near what she should be but then again her diet is still atrocious
---
They are 100% reselling goods bought from China, she had a whole load of posts about it and how shops are replacing the labels and everything.
I follow her and find her good. My friend brought a dress for a wedding in a boutique paid €70 for it and same dress is on SHEIN for €12 she was fuming

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
look at Endermologie pages on Instagram all the ones getting it done and she's the only one with the shoulders on show!

Reactions: 2
---

Yea she said ages ago that they had a wedding in America this year, she probably couldn't afford the flights. I'd say she had great plans to spend the money she thought she would get from her renew you shambles

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion

Filtered to death to look thinner in her reels,
meanwhile she's eating the whole snack aisle from Dealz

• Haha
Reactions: 56
God, what a sad little life Sarah! If she wasn't such a bleep I'd actually feel sorry for her. She should delete her insta, get rid of Keet, get a proper job and just have a fresh start! I'd say he flat out refused going to New York for the other wedding like when the rest of the family went away to Lanzarote in January. That's 2 family trips she's missed out on now.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.