Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else pick up on this?

When she was on about having a Zoom with the celebrant for the wedding abroad, she was radiant boasting about how easy going the whole wedding planning is…. almost like comparing it to her last time planning in Ireland.

almost, but without saying it. You just knew where her brain was going. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

When she was on about having a Zoom with the celebrant for the wedding abroad, she was radiant boasting about how easy going the whole wedding planning is…. almost like comparing it to her last time planning in Ireland.

Oh she didnt did she? 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I laughed at that didn’t I? I did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh she didnt did she? 😅😂
Yeah she was definitely comparing it to the first wedding. She said it's so much easier going abroad and that she is much more chilled and relaxed and not stressed 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion “Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Thread suggestion

No wonder she's able to afford to pay rent,
her wedding dress is a half price six man tent

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Noticed it straight away. It was as if she was like, it wasn’t as stressful as last time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
someone should ask her which she found easier to plan the irish wedding or spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestio:

Her wedding talk, oh so cringe! Not as bad as flashing her nip and minge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s def not a council house anyway two of my friends got council houses and they usually get handed over bare and their no way she wouldn’t be on talking about buying this and that for the new house.

Reactions: 10
It's not a council house. They come empty even floors aren't included if they can get away with it.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else who follows the Fusion page see this reel they have up about how long to leave dry shampoo in your hair before washing it. Donna says in the reel no more than 2 days. Look what someone wrote under it 😂😂 I'm glad I got the screenshot because I refreshed the page and they had it deleted.

Screenshot_20240423-122451_Instagram~2.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread Suggestion; i moustache you a question? Do your Nipples hang low, do you wobble to and fro, can you tie your minge up in a bow?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Wouldn't you die knowing your boob and nipple is out there now forever, Keith's work mates, his father, brothers, all her brother in laws, the butchers, Sam etc can all see her flashing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wouldn't you die knowing your boob and nipple is out there now forever, Keith's work mates, his father, brothers, all her brother in laws, the butchers, Sam etc can all see her flashing 🙈
the butchers 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.