Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else who follows the Fusion page see this reel they have up about how long to leave dry shampoo in your hair before washing it. Donna says in the reel no more than 2 days. Look what someone wrote under it 😂😂 I'm glad I got the screenshot because I refreshed the page and they had it deleted.

View attachment 2893651
My god the sound on that is brutal 🤣 Donna is no content creator anyway 🤣 and who does this one think she is giving out advice about hair and she unqualified to sweep up the hair 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I watched the tik tock poor Luke’s shoulders and back are burnt 🥵 she should be ashamed!!

Reactions: 8
Why the hell is she wrapped up on a condom suit! 🤔 walking around the house in it 🤔 is it some sort of fetish or what!
She's getting a treatment called Endermologie done. She has to change into the sausage suit and then a machine sucks at her fat 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she was definitely comparing it to the first wedding. She said it's so much easier going abroad and that she is much more chilled and relaxed and not stressed 😂
Little did she know that she didn't need to stress the last time either because it wasn't going ahead 😂🫣
---
Wouldn't you die knowing your boob and nipple is out there now forever, Keith's work mates, his father, brothers, all her brother in laws, the butchers, Sam etc can all see her flashing 🙈
The butchers 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor Belly Long Legs seems to be permanently strapped into the buggy lately. Maybe they are just house sitting and didn’t bring the highchair, just the necessities like fake tan, dry shampoo and mince. Sure she didn’t bring the weighing scales either. Hardly a necessity when your scamming running a weight loss group. 🎀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s gas how the minute it’s pointed out here she has her nips on show that the picture is whipped down. Yet when it’s pointed out here about Luke’s teeth she does nothing about them. The fact she choose to ignore advice pointed out here is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s gas how the minute it’s pointed out here she has her nips on show that the picture is whipped down. Yet when it’s pointed out here about Luke’s teeth she does nothing about them. The fact she choose to ignore advice pointed out here is beyond me
Like she said before, dont come for her brands but call her a bad mom

• Angry
Reactions: 17
We left hospital after 5 hard nights earlier today, how this WAN enjoys and looks forward to a stay leaves me flabbergasted. My baba is still sick but had to get outta there! No place like home
Hope your little one is feeling much better. 🥰

Thread suggestion Sarah stopped short at showing her clit,soon the new gaff will be a filthy pit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She ll wait till he gets called by hse dentist n get his teeth sorted for free
She's a social welfare girl , free house free everything she has no intention of paying for anything n see what she can get off the state

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.