Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diamond Bridal sharing absolutely everyone that came in to the shop all weekend except Burps and the gang speaks volumes! 😬😂
wonder was there something wrong with the dresses? Can you imagine the scene she’d make 😂😂😂 not enough azips installed so no she’s getting the back cut out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha did she go up into tina's room to throw herself across the bed. bleeping fool. Edited to add they're the same bedsheets too
Lol no sorry I meant Sarah's room in Tina's house, not actually Tina's room 🤣 She's a dose all the same though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The passport ones are gold too, "don't come @ me but I booked a holiday a year ago we fly out tomorrow and I just realised my child's passport is out of date. If I go to the passport office at 9am will I make the flight at 2"
Ngl I freak out at the thoughts of having to do such a thing which is why I know well my childrens passports are valid until 2027 and will be renewed the day they expire. I can understand sometimes they get lost or damaged but that's why emergency appointments should not be taken up by idiots who can't use a calendar.
You can set up an email alert to tell you when passport expire 🙄

Reactions: 3
I know this is all speculation and I know she is loving it, but is that a different house she is in since her last stories on Friday or am I gone mad? When she walks into the kitchen in the video it's like there is a glass door or window or something in the background whereas the photos from the other day she took in the kitchen it looks like there is just a back wall.

Or maybe it's just all different angles, kinda like the way she takes her pics to try convince us she lost 18lbs 🤣

Screenshot_20240419-150201_Instagram.jpg

thumbnail.jpeg-1.jpg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't understand why she doesn't get that hair lasered, it would be the first thing I'd do rather than botox if I had a tash like that.

I can't understand why she doesn't get that hair lasered, it would be the first thing I'd do rather than botox if I had a tash like that.
Because no place has offered her any freebies, they probably see it as an unmanageable task 🧔‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’d love a slow and easy Sunday but it’s not happening. I’d say she needs to move out of this gaff and back to Tina’s today 🤣
Nah what she really means is sun is shining want to be in a beer garden, but while I could have dumped lewk Buckley on someone, no-one will take a teething 7 month old

Reactions: 7
I know this is all speculation and I know she is loving it, but is that a different house she is in since her last stories on Friday or am I gone mad? When she walks into the kitchen in the video it's like there is a glass door or window or something in the background whereas the photos from the other day she took in the kitchen it looks like there is just a back wall.

Or maybe it's just all different angles, kinda like the way she takes her pics to try convince us she lost 18lbs 🤣

View attachment 2888794

View attachment 2888795
Nah it's the same "other house"

Tina's stairs are painted black, those stairs are pine.

Reactions: 1
she looks like bridget from bridget and eamon with those glasses.
not a chance she’s out enjoying the sunshine aj’s doing something kid friendly

as for the facial hair, laser is so cheap now. the fact she is going around shaving her lip hair shows how tight she is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve said it many times I don’t get why she doesn’t just go to a salon and get the tash waxed, spends money on the awful golf ball Botox, gets the nails and hair done but leaves the tash or shaves it which leaves that whole area red raw and spotty looking.

Reactions: 17
Diamond Bridal sharing absolutely everyone that came in to the shop all weekend except Burps and the gang speaks volumes! 😬😂
I'd say she cancelled the dress, prob looked for discount or clab or something. They prob couldn't get a bigger size (she's gone much bigger since)

Reactions: 6
I'd say she cancelled the dress, prob looked for discount or clab or something. They prob couldn't get a bigger size (she's gone much bigger since)
How dare you, everyone knows she is down 18.3489822138 lbs

• Haha
Breadcrumbing and tanning again in the kitchen of the new gaff. The weighing scales must have been Tina's and she wasn't able to bring them with her 😂 Are they her legs?

Screenshot_20240421-152342_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240421-152838_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.