Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
18lbs down she should be back heading for 11stone with only maybe another stone to lose. Yet if anything she looks bigger.

She does know there's a limit to the credulity she can stretch claiming to be down multiple lbs weekly without getting smaller ?

Reactions: 14
18lbs down she should be back heading for 11stone with only maybe another stone to lose. Yet if anything she looks bigger.

She does know there's a limit to the credulity she can stretch claiming to be down multiple lbs weekly without getting smaller ?
She was apparently only a stone and a half up from her lightest yet says she's down 18lbs and still looks like she has 4 stone to go 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine 4 months later when she allegedly lost 18lbs saying the dress fitted a bit better ! There is alot of smoke and mirrors around this dress and trying it on with tan !! Something isint adding up at all with this one ! And burps its pathetic watching you play house wherever you are ......

Reactions: 17
Something is off she is defo breadcrumbing a new gaf, can any insiders confirm?

Reactions: 15
Imagine 4 months later when she allegedly lost 18lbs saying the dress fitted a bit better ! There is alot of smoke and mirrors around this dress and trying it on with tan !! Something isint adding up at all with this one ! And burps its pathetic watching you play house wherever you are ......
How does she think the dress that she brought home yesterday is going to fit her in 4 months time when she's allegedly losing pounds every week 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she looks like bridget from bridget and eamon with those glasses.
not a chance she’s out enjoying the sunshine aj’s doing something kid friendly

as for the facial hair, laser is so cheap now. the fact she is going around shaving her lip hair shows how tight she is
Thank you I couldn't think of who she reminded me of! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Chats pending 💫 story time on the new house 🎀 it’s been so hectic now with the move boat we are delliid to have our own space… emmmm it’s very hard moving back home with two kids blahhh blahhh blahhh. Wouldn’t surprise me if she changed sides of the city and changes Lewk Buckleys school like she did with his sports the c🎀🎀t

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I know this is all speculation and I know she is loving it, but is that a different house she is in since her last stories on Friday or am I gone mad? When she walks into the kitchen in the video it's like there is a glass door or window or something in the background whereas the photos from the other day she took in the kitchen it looks like there is just a back wall.

Or maybe it's just all different angles, kinda like the way she takes her pics to try convince us she lost 18lbs 🤣

View attachment 2888794

View attachment 2888795
Same house she flips the videos around when editing and filtering. Droolie Julie does the same her kitchen is a completely different layout to what she shows and more weather baiting.

Reactions: 3
Just noticed in when she is in the kitchen with the white dress blazer there are stickers on the legs of the kitchen chair and the oven door so they must be fairly new

Long time lurker. I wonder is that me jellys house and have they moved in for the summer. Doesn't me jelly have a caravan in youghal or somewhere like that? The poor house will be in a state in no time

Reactions: 9
Just thinking here, with that not having a scales and needing to buy a new one, would something have happened last weekend in clarney with shatina and the sisters??? So much so that she had to move out in a rush and couldnt bring all her "bits" with her. And would she have been so busy today collecting all those bits? Plus I dont think there was any pic of her and the sisters collecting the dresses yesterday. Hasnt been anything about her fam this week, only majelly taking the whiner baby out for a walk

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Even if she goes over it again?? Sounds like it happens fairly regularly 😂
---
Just thinking here, with that not having a scales and needing to buy a new one, would something have happened last weekend in clarney with shatina and the sisters??? So much so that she had to move out in a rush and couldnt bring all her "bits" with her. And would she have been so busy today collecting all those bits? Plus I dont think there was any pic of her and the sisters collecting the dresses yesterday. Hasnt been anything about her fam this week, only majelly taking the whiner baby out for a walk
Very true actually, she hasn't mentioned any of them this week. So is the passive aggressive post about not making time for kids directed at them and not Biden 🤔 Although if something had happened in Clarney she would hardly have been posting her stories of the weekend away on Monday featuring all of them

Attachments

If….she has moved into Keith Granny’s place and it a council house. She has to live there a year/ possible two years before the house would be passed onto her.
Neighbour of mine did it. She was in a three bedroom house and her daughter and her husband and three kids moved in so she can stay there when my neighbour dies. But the stipulation of living there for so long will have to take into account. They will also have to go on the “book” and the rent assessment adjusted accordingly.
Exactly, I've a friend recently married and husband added to book, rent went up

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.