Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless rentals come with a wheelchair as standard it's not a rental. She's just a cuckoo in someone else's nest. Temporarily at best.
Could it be Betty's wheelchair that she used to have when she took her out places and it got put into storage with her own stuff? Betty was in hospital when she moved into Tina's and she probably didn't have the heart to do anything else with it at the time.

Reactions: 2
Any hints Skinner, would love a nose
I don't know Cork at all but know Dublin, so just went into recently rented and narrowed down the areas I thought they rented and looked through them all til I spotted the kitchen they posted. I'm a nosey cow. Anyone who know Cork have look and see do they spot it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Could it be Betty's wheelchair that she used to have when she took her out places and it got put into storage with her own stuff? Betty was in hospital when she moved into Tina's and she probably didn't have the heart to do anything else with it at the time.
What is this heart you speak of?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm still hedging my bets on Keets nans house. She's either away or gone into a nursing home and Burps has jumped at the opportunity to move herself in. If it was her own rental we would have been treated to a post on her grid, a reel and several stories, chats and question boxes about it 😂

Reactions: 9
I'm still hedging my bets on Keets nans house. She's either away or gone into a nursing home and Burps has jumped at the opportunity to move herself in. If it was her own rental we would have been treated to a post on her grid, a reel and several stories, chats and question boxes about it 😂
I bet she is dyinggggg to tell people where she's gone too she loves showing off

Reactions: 8
Would Tina be getting work done so they moved out for a week or 2? She hardly moved south side and Luke school on north side .

She prob hauled Beddy’s wheels over for a photoshoot before she hoofed them up on done deal

Reactions: 1
I don't know Cork at all but know Dublin, so just went into recently rented and narrowed down the areas I thought they rented and looked through them all til I spotted the kitchen they posted. I'm a nosey cow. Anyone who know Cork have look and see do they spot it.
Doh, I thought you meant how to how to find Burps new place.
---
It's on the thread before the current one.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... there is absolutely no need for the portion sizes that Sarah eats! Total glutton! All those potatoes in fairness 🙄

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20240421_215824_Chrome.jpg
closest this dope will ever get to a university! "You matter university ", why would anyone buy this top?????? Disclaimer: not saying people have to go to university to be clever, but this dope is your prime example of fetal alcohol syndrome, Tina most definitely guzzled the pints while pregnant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2889853closest this dope will ever get to a university! "You matter university ", why would anyone buy this top?????? Disclaimer: not saying people have to go to university to be clever, but this dope is your prime example of fetal alcohol syndrome, Tina most definitely guzzled the pints while pregnant.
I love an ol university jumper. But this 😂😂😂 “you matter university”. 100% agree with fetal alcohol syndrome 🤣👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2889853closest this dope will ever get to a university! "You matter university ", why would anyone buy this top?????? Disclaimer: not saying people have to go to university to be clever, but this dope is your prime example of fetal alcohol syndrome, Tina most definitely guzzled the pints while pregnant.
She’s upgraded from the mama one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“You matter university” what a bleeping tool she is 🤣 she needs a clatter more like, a good dose of reality would do this wan the world of good.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ah it’s Monday and we’re back professing we’re a size 16 in balloon pants 😂 just because something is elasticated it’s not a reason to size 4 sizes down and stretch the elastic to infinity and it’s breaking point 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ah it’s Monday and we’re back processing we’re a size 16 in balloon pants 😂 just because something is elasticated it’s not a reason to size 4 sizes down and stretch the elastic to infinity and it’s breaking point 😂
45e a pair no thanks

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.