Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ll wait till he gets called by hse dentist n get his teeth sorted for free
She's a social welfare girl , free house free everything she has no intention of paying for anything n see what she can get off the state
He will be waiting til he’s 18 providing he’s still in education…….Poor child will have no teeth left

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Thank you
My husband sorted it yesterday. Just not in that place yet to send a complaint. But believe I will be. X
---

Oh thank you for your offer of help. But our families are helping out. Going at my pace.
My husband sorted it yesterday . I spent the whole day crying it was as you say so insensitive. The person in accounts did apologise. Thanks again. X
---

Even if he has an Sna that's not appropriate. Very strange.
I'm sorry for your loss of your little girl , you had medical card for her and those ambulance charges do not apply

She has the same blt with the 20 rashers up again. Cheese stuffed burgers people actually pay for this tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He will be waiting til he’s 18 providing he’s still in education…….Poor child will have no teeth left
He sees his dad every week, assuming aunts/uncles/grandparents on that side too. Surely they could take him to the dentist at least! They can surely see there's an issue

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry for your loss of your little girl , you had medical card for her and those ambulance charges do not apply
Thank you for your condolences ,The charges do apply because we choose to bring her home, and we could only by ambulance. I just couldn't let her pass in a hospital when she cried to go home. I knew we had to pay and that's not the issue. The issue was letter was a demand letter.
---
I heard this morning they are renting the house from Keith's friend, Sam the coffee van man. how true that is I don't know. It's not from my usual source

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can I
The rain down here is made from cheese sauce

Edited apologies the baby rudely needed burping while i was replying 😂

Dont come for me but i actually wear the BPerfect tan i find its the only one that suits my blotchy skin and comes out nice, now i never use any codes and buy it in the shop cause duck giving any of these any extra money id rather pay full price for it, but it absolutely will transfer onto her wedding dress especially if she's sweating 🤢
Id say she is loving the speculation of the house and won't tell anyone until she asks herself in a q&a
can I ask which tan u use??? I have an event coming up and struggling to pick something 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.