Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is fake as duck. I’ve never spent more than a night away from Luke and he only goes to his dads one night maybe two. The child is never with her so I don’t know where he does be but for sure he is not with her. Sarah if you gave two shits about that child you would have brought him away with you but no you left him at home. Also imagine crying about the child and then in the next breath oh I’ve to go get my toe nails done like
Seriously oh and your fave looks terrible. Your lips accentuate your big nose !

Reactions: 11
Why is she lying, she was on her hen and then Brian brought her away when they came back so that was a good 5/6 days.

Also the child is in the room while she is talking about him going away, why would you do it in ear shot?

Also Nobody forced you to go on the holiday so cop on.

Reactions: 24
Is she crying over leaving luke or crying because she wants that perfect family that Brian seemingly has? She could have waited until luke was back from his trip with his dad and then booked their holiday with luke

Reactions: 13
Ah stop this one is painful. If it upsets her that much why didn't she plan on taking her child away herself 🤷🏻‍♀️She is reading here, hey Sarah , and is now throwing a pity party for one.

Simple solution to her problem....dont go to Turkey and spend some quality time with her son when he is back from a family friendly trip with his Dad

Reactions: 6
It seems Sarah will always put her social life before her son, and even when she takes her son away it is again all about Sarah and her sister drinking as much as they can!

I hope Keith is prepared to see the real Sarah on holiday, I have seen her in action after way too much drink, the jealousy and the drama, picking fights because Keith may have asked one of the girls working in a bar where the toilet is. No matter how much she will try to say she had an amazing time and #happiness, they will have at least 1 night of blazing rows and crying because Sarah is such an awful person.

Reactions: 7
She is only crying because Brian gf and sons will look like a family unit, narcissist

Reactions: 11
She is only crying because Brian gf and sons will look like a family unit, narcissist
yes yes yes yes yes

that’s it. Because Brian, is including his new partner, her child & his child - whilst Sarah is bleeping off for the ride / beer - ride - drink - burp- eat - repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now she says "she never gets time to herself" oh duck off Sarah, you are out/away every weekend without Luke......🙄 SHES THE MOST SELFISH PERSON ON INSTA, WELL, MAYBE HER AND FBG!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What a horrible cow. She's ranted about Brian and his partner in front of the child. That was done on purpose for full effect

How romantic. He's getting his teeth done and she'll be on her own by the pool.

Reactions: 17
What a horrible cow. She's ranted about Brian and his partner in front of the child. That was done on purpose for full effect

I noticed he had teeth missing, wonder was it his idea or Burps for him to get them done.

Reactions: 3
And the tears have started 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Probably the guilt that Luke will be with his dad girlfriend and child whereas she's swaning off with the fella. She could've took him cry all you want . He could've gone with them but the sesh is far more important

God help Keet if she has issues with the ex. Time for her to let it go and move on with her new fella.

Hope he’s not getting those fake looking nashers that they all get over there. They are worse than horse teeth

• Haha
Thank you WAI. I’m speechless. She literally has a fella in a hotel room and sleeping in her house and she’s trying to say she will Garda vet anyone around luke on the dads side . NONE OF US HAVE HAD A DAY OFF IN 15 YEARS not just covid you selfish twit! And again YOU ARE NOT A SINGLE MOTHER! You co-parent you dipshit! You take Brian’s money don’t you? No wonder you are going to that kip that is Turkey. Keeeeth is getting his teeth done! So you can ram all the food and drink back your gob and no one will see you. Honestly you are one unlikeable girl! Horrible! You really think you are the tit! duck me im genuinely shocked she believes all this! She really believes the lies! So it went from a day with Luke to the cinema and that’s it! duck off.

Hope he’s not getting those fake looking nashers that they all get over there. They are worse than horse teeth
Horse Keith 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah you've had more weekends away with out Luke than anyone I know and especially since we are still in a pandemic. Your pathetic... you didn't give the child a second thought when you booked the holiday.

You haven't a maternal bone in your body. You only put up with Luke for Brian's sake and now that he's gone, you don't have any maternal instinct to keep Luke. It's almost like the boys were a package and it's no benefit keeping Luke now either 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.