Sarah Battle #6 The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok we’ll hire.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at her feet in the mirror picture, has she got huge feet or is she terrible at editing photos

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really don't get why mothers wear white/ivory for their child's communion. It's like they want the attention on themselves not the child. Such self importance. Typical narcissistic behaviour

Reactions: 10
I really don't get why mothers wear white/ivory for their child's communion. It's like they want the attention on themselves not the child. Such self importance. Typical narcissistic behaviour
This woman is known for wearing white to other weddings , christenings etc . Classic narcissist agreed

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s doing a lot of tagging for the photographer and the dress shop. Undeclared advertising

Reactions: 1
I see she ‘worked with’ the Hardiman in the production of their afternoon tea offering..The trained chef must have been delighted to have her on board to help him with the afternoon tea menu…how else could he have coped!? The notions!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see she ‘worked with’ the Hardiman in the production of their afternoon tea offering..The trained chef must have been delighted to have her on board to help him with the afternoon tea menu…how else could he have coped!? The notions!
The Hardiman is a Kip. And only €2 of each afternoon tea goes to the charity. Beggy should be mortified.Rice Krispie buns is the extent of her talent

Attachments

Reactions: 3
How many times is this she has mentioned the beach house project/party? Clearly it’s her sisters house she’s talking about but whats the relevance of mentioning the same thing over and over? Is Beggy begging?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I don't know why she ever had children when she does everything possible to avoid them.

Reactions: 4