Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This x1000 👍

She's trying to create a forcefield around herself, knowing that her victims are decent people, and would never want to push her over the precipice.

I have to admit, I was so unbelievably angry at that post last night as we as a family have lost 2 close female friends to suicide in the last few years, so to see that disgusting creature trying to use it as leverage to get the pressure off was infuriating.

I'm over the emotional rollercoaster of it now though, if anything it has strengthened my resolve to bring Akwisombe to justice - nothing is sacred to her.

Interestingly, threat of suicide as a control mechanism is a well known sociopathic trait:

"Sociopaths often use threats to keep you in their control, such as threats of suicide or saying 'you'll be sorry' for your behavior," Hershenson says.

I’m sorry to hear about your friends. I lost 10 people in the last year including my best friend of 40 years to suicide.
She doesn’t even know what that feels like. Much 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hit the nail on the head there. Cannot bear people that pull the mental health card but only when it suits them. I suffer with poor mental health and she contributed to that suffering over the last few months 100%. Absolutely despicable woman 😡
I’m so sorry to hear you were effected by her actions too, it’s awful she has absolutely no sympathy for what she’s put people through or any accountability.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sarah. When the option to apologise and refund people is there it's hard for people to feel sorry for you. I think everyone is sick of the ongoing saga and there is a clear way out of it which will start to build bridges with those around you. Some people may feel it's too late but I can guarantee those people you refund probably won't be customers again but they will likely want to move on with their lives too. You won't be able to start healing until the dust settles. The whole exercise/tough on yourself/the only thing you're able to control is so clear to see. The other thing you can control is just to do the right thing, be humbled by the experience take it as a HUGE learning curve and start moving on with your life. 2020 is almost over, wouldn't it be good to start 2021 with fresh slate?

One day this WILL be all behind you, but you have to get the ball rolling first. Have you spoken to family who have only your best interest at heart and ask them to be completely 100% honest with you? I don't know what your relationship is like with them but I expect if they could be frank, without fear of backlash they would agree with the above. I am not a business woman but starting a business or adding more to your workload with all this around you is probably a one way ticket to nervous breakdown. You're already experiencing anxiety. I appreciate that you may find the new business a distraction or a coping mechanism; together with the exercise but unfortunately the problem isn't going to go away until you settled with your dissatisfied customers. Therapy is great, but its not going to do much until the noise around you has quietened.

And as someone who experienced a very scary nervous breakdown after dealing with too many life events at the same time, that can take a lot longer to recover from.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry to hear you were effected by her actions too, it’s awful she has absolutely no sympathy for what she’s put people through or any accountability.
It really is. Thank you. I am OK, but the whole thing really messed with my head and had me questioning my judgement, second guessing decisions, etc. Can't stand the woman now and always had my doubts about her. This whole mess has taught me that I should listen to my instincts more so for that I thank her actually!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry to hear about your friends. I lost 10 people in the last year including my best friend of 40 years to suicide.
She doesn’t even know what that feels like. Much 💜
Thank you. You too
She’ll allow herself to be admitted to a mental hospital before she ever thinks of doing the right thing. Maybe she hopes that people will leave her alone if she’s mentally unwell enough.

You can’t do bad things and expect to get away with it just because you’re struggling. That’s not how the world works.
I agree. I think she's hoping to manipulate us yet again, straight out of the narcissist's playbook.

Yes it’s easy to forgot that there are real
women behind this who have also had damage done to then who are maybe struggling with their mental health as a result of Sarah and her practices , they are blocked to her so she doesn’t need to see it , how dare she try wriggle out of this one as she’s having dark thoughts . Tell you something I had a complete breakdown earlier this year and the last thing I could do was concentrate to play chess . I went from someone very capable who does very creative things to feeling like I couldn’t concentrate on anything .
Shes the architect of her own misery . Pretending you are a feminist amd vulnerable won’t work now , we know who you are .

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It really is. Thank you. I am OK, but the whole thing really messed with my head and had me questioning my judgement, second guessing decisions, etc. Can't stand the woman now and always had my doubts about her. This whole mess has taught me that actually I should listen to my instincts more so for that I thank her actually!
I hear that! One thing I learned from this whole debacle was to trust my gut when I think something doesn’t feel right and that I actually know a lot more than I thought I know - no thanks to Sarah.

I’m glad you’re doing okay though, she really has created such a wake of destruction with everyone she’s come into contact with this year and I think we’re probably only seeing the start of it. I imagine there are probably still many many people who haven’t yet had the confidence to speak out against her

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes it’s easy to forgot that there are real
women behind this who have also had damage done to then who are maybe struggling with their mental health as a result of Sarah and her practices , they are blocked to her so she doesn’t need to see it , how dare she try wriggle out of this one as she’s having dark thoughts . Tell you something I had a complete breakdown earlier this year and the last thing I could do was concentrate to play chess . I went from someone very capable who does very creative things to feeling like I couldn’t concentrate on anything .
Shes the architect of her own misery . Pretending you are a feminist amd vulnerable won’t work now , we know who you are .
This is it exactly, in all my experience of mental health issues the last thing I would be able to do is show up on social media and play chess and set up a new business? I know it affects us all differently but I smell a rat! So sorry to hear of your breakdown and I hope that you are OK now x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have to chime in on the mental health thing.

I’m lucky to be alive.

18 years ago I self harmed so badly I could have died and had a habit of tying things around my neck and to the bannister on the stairs to see how it would feel to hang myself. I had to go to the local mental health unit every week for both group therapy and had a mental health nurse on constant call. I was on antipsychotics for a long time. I have struggled with my mental health constantly since I was about 10 and it’s been a lifelong battle.

Sarah you made this entire situation for yourself. You are responsible for the place you find yourself in. You ripped off so many people and then treated them like tit. DO NOT try and worm out of it by painting yourself as a mentally ill victim. It will not wash and you are MAKING THINGS WORSE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Thank you. You too

I agree. I think she's hoping to manipulate us yet again, straight out of the narcissist's playbook.
It’s too far down the road for anyone to feel any empathy for her. She’s screwed it up all by herself with her immature adolescent behaviour.

• Heart
Oh please.. so chess is the new distraction. Get ready for the constant chess references on her grid/stories, then we all know what Sarah will do next...:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: 3....2....1

Guys so many (1 random follower and 3 friends) have been asking me about chess and are interested in the different tactics involved. Do you struggle to understand chess even though you've never thought or cared about it? Have you mastered checkers and ready to go to the next level? Have you always thought it was a game for men because the colour of the board gives masculine low vibes? Are you looking for something to take your mind off being accountable?
Introducing MAJOR CHE$$ MOVES
Major Che$$ Moves can teach (I'm not a coach) you how to show up and play chess like a Bo$$ - I know simply amazing stuff!
It took me 20 minutes to put together and even though im not an expert I've won 2 games and only started playing 3 weeks ago which means I'm f***king SICK!
This is a chance for you to get a step-by-step guide on how to win (I'll use your time and money to figure out wtf I'm doing) because being a champion like me isn't that hard;)
Sign up to the waitlist now as spaces are limited and you don't want fomo. Once it begins and everyone shares their workouts (h/w for months 1-3) I know people will be messaging me to join but its too late - you obviously weren't serious about your future.
Major Che$$ Moves is a 6 months course (might be 3 or 4 though) priced at just £19999.99 a month but if you've purchased Toss magic (buy it again) you will get the course for the discounted price of £19999.97 with a free smoke stick.
Our large team Major Che$$ Mob (Jason & I) have been working so hard behind the scenes so once you get the launch email buy it quick! If you have any questions contact the team at [email protected]
Dislaimer - If you're unhappy with the quality remember im not a coach/guru and we are all figuring this out together, complaining and asking for refunds is very low vibes babe. If there's a problem just move on because I cant lose the Tesla so smile and share your workouts and fake success stories in a chance to win a repost on my socials, alternatively you can F**k off and do one.
*4 hours later*
WOW i can't believe so many of you (8 people) signed up.. remember the waitlist closes tonight so be quick, only a few spaces left (but there will still be an opportunity to join anytime).

* 2 months later - Sarah has been playing the Ukulele for 5 days*
Guys so many of you have been asking about my music career.. so I have created a course called Cush & Lele like a Bo$$ - how to learn the Ukulele while you smoke weed. So SICK right!?

This is the basic template Sarah uses for everything with segments she obviously learnt from Llewy. Its funny but dangerously sad, pathetic and not normal behaviour. She needs to give refunds and seek professional help not start a new business. When will the cycle end? o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh please.. so chess is the new distraction. Get ready for the constant chess references on her grid/stories, then we all know what Sarah will do next...:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: 3....2....1

Guys so many (1 random follower and 3 friends) have been asking me about chess and are interested in the different tactics involved. Do you struggle to understand chess even though you've never thought or cared about it? Have you mastered checkers and ready to go to the next level? Have you always thought it was a game for men because the colour of the board gives masculine low vibes? Are you looking for something to take your mind off being accountable?
Major Che$$ Moves can teach (I'm not a coach) you how to show up and play chess like a Bo$$ - I know simply amazing stuff!
It took me 20 minutes to put together and eventhough im not an expert I've won 2 games and only started playing 3 weeks ago which means I'm f***king SICK!
This is a chance for you to get a step-by-step guide on how to win (I'll use your time and money to figure out wtf I'm doing) because being a champion like me isn't that hard;)
Sign up to the waitlist now as spaces are limited and you don't want fomo. Once it begins and everyone shares their workouts (h/w for months 1-3) I know people will be messaging me to join but its too late - you obviously weren't serious about your future.
Major Che$$ Moves is a 6 months course (might be 3 or 4 though) priced at just £19999.99 a month but if you've purchased Toss magic (buy it again) you will get the course for the discounted price of £19999.97 with a free smoke stick.
Our large team Major Che$$ Mob (Jason & I) have been working so hard behind the scenes so once you get the launch email buy it quick! If you have any questions contact the team at [email protected]
Dislaimer - If you're unhappy with the quality remember im not a coach/guru and we are all figuring this out together, complaining and asking for refunds is very low vibes babe. If there's a problem just move on because I cant lose the Tesla so smile and share your workouts and fake success stories in a chance to win a repost on my socials, alternatively you can F**k off and do one.
*4 hours later*
WOW i can't believe so many of you (8 people) signed up.. remember the waitlist closes tonight so be quick, only a few spaces left (but there will still be an opportunity to join anytime).

Guys so many of you have been asking about my music career.. so I have created a course called Cush & Lele like a Bo$$ - how to learn the Ukulele while you smoke weed. So SICK right!?

This is the basic template Sarah uses for everything with segments she obviously learnt from Llewy. Its funny but dangerously sad, pathetic and not normal behaviour. She needs to give refunds and seek professional help not start a new business. When will the cycle end? o_O
I thought Sarah had rejoined tattle there for a hot minute! 🤣

Brilliant copywriting!!! 👏🏻 straight out of the spewy Llewy and Sarah Akwisombe playbook!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

It took me 20 minutes to put together and eventhough im not an expert I've won 2 games and only started playing 3 weeks ago which means I'm f***king SICK!
*4 hours later*

Oh my god!!!!! I have tears of laughter in my eyes 😂😂😂😂 This is AMAZING!

So I'm guessing Sarah Akwisombe is now effectively redundant - we just need a person on Fiverr (thanks for the heads up Sarah) to use this copy/paste script with a new "special interest" every few weeks, just like Sarah, flip flopping to new audiences and ripping them off for bullshit courses.

Oh hang on, we won't do that because we are decent human beings.

She’s just retweeted loads of ancient tweets to push the discussion down her timeline.

@ShameTheName you are a comedy genius 👏👏👏👏
I guess I'll post links to each article then 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Balance redressed.

If you go to Twitter and look for "Sarah akwisombe" and look for "recent tweets" there's links to all the articles.

Is she allergic to the word sorry? It’s not hard to say Sarah... just type the letters S-O-R-R-Y using your keyboard and press Enter. I know it’s hard to spell but hopefully this helps you out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she allergic to the word sorry? It’s not hard to say Sarah... just type the letters S-O-R-R-Y using your keyboard and press Enter. I know it’s hard to spell but hopefully this helps you out.
Even Llewy could do it. Yes it was probably part of the game to him, but at least he was intelligent enough to recognise that people wanted to see a Mea Culpa. Sarah seems too dim to get that....

Reactions: 4
Sarah doesn’t do that - in her own words she’s a “bad witch” and “unapologetic”. She’s also not making much money anymore. How’s that working out for you Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.