Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can someone who is so detached from what is morally right teach me about spirituality?
What can someone with a track record of making it up as they go along and not taking any professional advice teach me about business?

Sarah Akwisombe what can you actually teach me?
She can teach you how to rip people off with absolutely no morale compass or integrity. If you're interested, she probably has a completely made up, strictly limited number of places for a ridiculous price.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More bullshit “we had lots of you doing the big bundle order which is sick”. She literally had about 8 in stock and there are still a couple left!

We’re talking about 6 people!!!

What a bullshitter - faking success just like Llewy taught her
Even my 3 year old doesn't define 8 as "lots" 😂😂😂😂

On a different note, she is looking ILL and thin isn't she? Where the duck is Jason? She looks like she's at death's door.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
More bullshit “we had lots of you doing the big bundle order which is sick”. She literally had about 8 in stock and there are still a couple left!

We’re talking about 6 people!!!

What a bullshitter - faking success just like Llewy taught her
As much as she thinks she has removed herself from him and her practices, we continue to see her doing the exact same thing, using the exact same techniques every single day.

GET A GRIP SARAH.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Even my 3 year old doesn't define 8 as "lots" 😂😂😂😂

On a different note, she is looking ILL and thin isn't she? Where the duck is Jason? She looks like she's at death's door.
She looks stoned again,

If they can afford it I don’t see why that social media hiatus didn’t last more then a full week.She’s complaining about public exposure then indulging in it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻

Reactions: 6
Part of me worries because she looks so unwell and unhappy (can’t help being a bit empathetic when you’re human y’know 🤷🏻‍♀️) but then I have to remind myself that she’s bringing all of this on herself and is destroying her own mental health bit by bit through sheer ignorance.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If that Anna is acting on behalf of Sarah for PR, then she's clearly as good at PR as Sarah is at client support, service delivery and customer service 😂😂😂😂

Her ramblings are actually escalating the situation rather than de escalating, she's introducing increasingly emotional and combative language when she should be calming the situation and introducing facts, stats and unequivocal evidence in Sarah's defence. Oh, hang on.....🤔

So we have the rubbish PR trained by the conwoman in blagging her business up a level or two, defending the indefensible actions of the conwoman, but saying it's a witch hunt. But everyone should be refunded. Which is why everyone is pursuing Sarah. To get a bleeping refund!!! 🤯🤯🤯

I hate repeating myself but I think that Vicky Pollard video needs to make another appearance 😂😂

• Haha
Part of me worries because she looks so unwell and unhappy (can’t help being a bit empathetic when you’re human y’know 🤷🏻‍♀️) but then I have to remind myself that she’s bringing all of this on herself and is destroying her own mental health bit by bit through sheer ignorance.
I hear you!

Reactions: 3
Re the earlier mentions of Brendan Truaxe, please let’s not armchair diagnose and compare the two. It is perfectly possible for someone to act like a selfish twit without being mentally ill.

Reactions: 8
I'm 100% with you on this. She says her mental health is in the toilet (her words on Twitter) yet continues with the fight that's causing her to be that way. And Jason is just standing by watching..... Or maybe this is his way of seeing justice? You know, watching her fall on her own sword. Maybe he's squirreled some "dolla dolla" away for when the tit fully hits the fan and plans to leave her to burn? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Re the earlier mentions of Brendan Truaxe, please let’s not armchair diagnose and compare the two. It is perfectly possible for someone to act like a selfish twit without being mentally ill.
I meant the bizarre way she’s imploded her business and her ever present social media presence , if you saw at the time what happened with Brandon it wasn’t immediately obviously he was mentally unwell at the beginning it was a horrible thing to watch unfold . Sarah has her family around her but she seems addicted to the feedback of social media at the moment . But yes she’s still awful I’m just worried it’s the start of something nasty I don’t want to watch . She bleeping needs to give people their money back and go away for a while and look at why she’s addicted to feedback from strangers . I’m reluctant to think people leaving her alone is the best thing though , she wants to be left alone and forget about the money and let her move on to the next money making scheme unscathed . It’s not happening .

• Heart
She bleeping needs to give people their money back and go away for a while and look at why she’s addicted to feedback from strangers .
This. She needs a totally clean slate and clear conscience before she can begin to fix herself, or else she'll never be able to repair whatever the true issues are.

It's a bit like PTSD treatment for veterans (we've got quite a few in our extended family who have served in frontline combat over the last few wars in the middle East). You don't just "heal" - you have to fully step away from and process the experience, then make sense of what happened, then start "getting better".

Until Sarah stops trying to be in the public eye and hustle, she can't possibly make sense of what is going on in her head. But I fear she's created such a financial problem for herself that she can't afford to do that without losing the house and that bloody Tesla....

Scraping the barrel, trying to get on paid roles for commercial castings. Suggests to me that she's outta cash:

Screenshot_20201207_180649.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s given up on replying to the Twitter thread, but has replied to some casting call about eating pastries in a bathing suit...
She has no idea how the world works “I want more than a few hours to reply to a journalist so I can tell my story” sulk sulk sulk then dicks around doing things like that instead

Maaaaaate that’s how the process works, and you have had literally months online where you told many different versions of the story. How many goes at it do you want?!

I’ll make it simple for you sarah as you don’t seem to be getting it.

Your work was influenced by Llewy Davies over the summer and he is a toxic person, therefore anything that you did with him is tainted/toxic. Like if a farmer found out his crops had been sprayed by a pesticide that actually had a dangerous chemical in it, if customers found out later on when they felt ill, those customers would be fully entitled to their money back. As the farmer put them at risk.

Your bad decisions in business put us all at risk, no one gives a flying f&8k about your affair. That’s for you to deal with.

Yes technically you may be able to weedle out of refunds but ethically and morally you should honour them considering the damage you have done and the lack of integrity that those courses/events were run with. Notwithstanding the fact that your sales practices were illegal...

We all felt like it was off at the time but you (guided by his tactics) made everyone uncomfortable with speaking up. It’s only after you spoke up about how he treated you, that others started speaking up in September as we finally didn’t feel like mad people that weren’t getting it any more and we’re emboldened to ask for our money back.

By using his tactics you gaslit us and bullied us into buying things, as you are bullying people in your responses on social media still to this day. You didn’t respond to a single email that I sent, it was your ever obedient husband.

It staggers me that you are STILL bloody using Llewys tactics with this overpriced tat you’re selling now. All the hyped up “nearly selling out!” Of your 8 box sets is bullshit, give it a rest.

Step back, pay everyone back the money you took in bad faith for all the shoddy work you did with Llewy and go back to school.

I guarantee you will feel better having put down the weight that the load of knowing so many of yours customers are unhappy must be

Losing brand partnerships and bad press is the price you pay for not acting with integrity sooner.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she’s practicing her pastry eating then? Not contacting her insurance company @Thetruthwillout ?! 😂

There’s tumbleweed at the end of that thread when the indemnity question lands...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s tumbleweed at the end of that thread when the indemnity question lands...
I'm sure it will be revisited 😂😂😂

@Marmitecrumpet well put

And here they are, all your 20 something orders from your email sent to nearly 600 people, next to some random Amazon boxes, pretending it’s a great success
Classic makeup MLM trick!! 😂😂😂

Screen-Shot-2018-01-14-at-10.11.22.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Big 'boss magic' sticker on the shipping box? 😬 What if people don't want their family / the postie / anyone knowing what they've bought? What if it's a present? What if they live with religious people and it causes tension?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.