Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of bull* about nothing that was 😂 Shout out to Waiting For Refund who's been told to f* off mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I SCREAMED when I saw @waitingfor_therefund comment and then Sarah told them to f**k off..

She literally looked like she was about to pass out in rage.

Well done to whoever you are. Keep applying pressure guys!!! 😂
20201206_203906.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂 waitingfor_therefund legend

She definitely doesn’t have the same energy she had when she was making her milli

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Telling people to f**k off and bragging weed rights; On point business acumen sarah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She couldn’t remember the pricing of her 4 products and she only priced it today - I mean...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I was just coming to say the same thing. Its gross she’s referred to it as a relationship and in public too. I honestly don’t know how he stays.
On the insta live where she outed the affair I clearly recall her referring to it as a relationship & thinking this is more than an affair. She must be emotionally invested because experience tells me you do not refer to an affair as a relationship unless you are emotionally invested. At that point I thought if Jason had any shred of dignity he would have split but he is either brainwashed, does not want to try to get a real job because he is now very unemployable by mere association with Sarah or both. No company would let him near any financial records now as an admin so what’s left? A receptionist job?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
A quick rule in business...

Don’t expect customers to care about your personal problems.

If your personal problems haven’t affected them, then it’s an added bonus if they care about your issues.

If your personal problems have affected them and you’ve apologised and made up for the issue, then it’s still an added bonus if they care about your issues.

If your personal problems have affected them and you’ve not apologised and not done the right thing, then ESPECIALLY don’t expect them to give a tit about you.

That’s what your family and friends are for. So quit talking about your problems - unless you’re going to use those problems for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well considering that she was complaining at 6am this morning on Twitter that we'd all "conspired" against her and destroyed her reputation, notified corporate brand partners etc, that absolute disgrace of a live shitshow will have finished it.

Remember in the old days when she was bright, bubbly, well presented etc like in the Vodafone ads?

Now look at her. High as a kite ramblings, and doesn't even know her own brand story or product pricing.

Sarah Akwisombe has ruined herself at every step of the way, but tonight was just a few more paces.....

Well done for the screenshots too! No doubt they'll come in handy soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah had time to be ranting on Twitter at 6am but not to remember the price of the UNO cards and 12+ Harry Potter set?
She's literally said she calls sage "smoke stick" and traditional incense holders "hippy". Sarah has no reverence or understanding of the industry or cultures involved.

None of the cards have clear meanings because they dont have a meaning - you made them for the artwork. Instead of pretending this was a moment of spiritual awakening just admit this is your emergency plan now the refunds are coming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.