Sarah Akwisombe #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m exactly the same I’ve deleted most of the accounts that follow and like her that I did as well.. she’s an absolute shambles and a thief I don’t understand anyone following her!
Same! I've lost all respect for those that continue to support the prat.

Reactions: 5
Here we go!

Thread #8 ready and pre-seeded with media links and THAT video where she stitches herself up about rinsing her clients:

Reactions: 2
Hey guys . I’m just popping on to say guys I’ve been planning something for a while now and I’m so excited to announce I have a new baby... it’s a course I’m running which helps you breathe,open your eyes and just live day to day . It’s a once in a lifetime only offer and spaces I know will go fast. For the amazing price of £77 per month you can learn how to breath and just basically live on this planet . As a side note... if you’re fast and book first day you’ll get my side course “ teaching your grandmother to suck eggs” don’t miss out! Buy now OR You’ll regret it!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.