Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually posted an almost identical reels (same clothes, same faux smile just slightly different) a couple of weeks ago. Did I get a bingo?
I think you get a bonus point too for spotting old content reference as well!

She's literally got so little to say of value, and so few ideas that she needs to keep rehashing. Absolute joke of a woman. Made all that noise about being bold, fearless and strong but hasn't got the bottle to face up to the problems at hand.

Reactions: 2
He was an admin in an insurance company.

Annie Ridout is another dubious seller of online courses. I don't follow her anymore, but she previously was using the 'I made £10k a month on online courses, and you could do the same with this online course course' marketing method. The online course which costs £300, then you can buy the sell spaces on the online course course, then buy another course on using Instagram to sell courses....

Reactions: 4
Social Blade shows her numbers still declining!! 😂😂😂👍👍👍

Only a few more then she's into the 45.7s....

There's the sycophants and the "pick me, pick me" crew, but her real potential customers are all gone now. As are the brand partnerships. As will be the Tesla soon too.... 😂

Screenshot_20201203_094853.jpg

Reactions: 2
Annie Ridout is another dubious seller of online courses. I don't follow her anymore, but she previously was using the 'I made £10k a month on online courses, and you could do the same with this online course course' marketing method. The online course which costs £300, then you can buy the sell spaces on the online course course, then buy another course on using Instagram to sell courses....

Yeah, I think she deserves her own thread. I bought her courses before she raised her prices and jumped on the same wagon as Sarah.

Reactions: 1
Lots of new posters appearing on here over the last week or so, and there's a lot of information floating around. Just to make life easier for new faces, and for any regulars who need them again, here's links to the media coverage of Sarah Akwisombe's scam so far:

Undelete has copies of all the posts, videos and stories she's deleted to try and hide the evidence:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
"The whole thing was fake, I bullshitted the milli, it was all Jason's fault I fell on Llewy D's willy"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The fact she films those Gif’s of herself doing sad , confused pissed off faces for nothing in particular weeks in advance to use at a later date is beyond bizarre and tragic .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
The fact she films those Gif’s of herself doing sad , confused pissed off faces for nothing in particular weeks in advance to use at a later date is beyond bizarre and tragic .
It's almost as if she misguidedly thinks she can deflect the negative attention by doing this.

Or maybe she's now so deluded that she thinks she's a 17 year old TikTok influencer girl?!? 😂😂😂

Either way, any remaining potential customer needs to ask the question "does this look like a credible person I should be giving money to?"

The answer is clearly no.

Reactions: 6
Her using “babe” in boss magic social is really grinding my gears and stinks of copying panic the mother. Has she no original ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's almost as if she misguidedly thinks she can deflect the negative attention by doing this.

Or maybe she's now so deluded that she thinks she's a 17 year old TikTok influencer girl?!? 😂😂😂

Either way, any remaining potential customer needs to ask the question "does this look like a credible person I should be giving money to?"

The answer is clearly no.
Her approach is genuinely baffling tbh. She’s all over the place

Reactions: 3
The thing that worries me about this the most is how unaffected she seems by everything that’s happened. If I’d been caught having an affair, ruined my family dynamic, lost loads of money, lost my business reputation and had articles and threads written about me, then I’d be in absolute bits and DEFINITELY wouldn’t be on social media. I’d be suicidal and hiding away from any public attention due to being completely overwhelmed and humiliated. I’d probably even deactivate my social media profiles (even if temporarily). I’m not saying that she deserves to be suicidal (nobody does), but this is enough to break anyone and her reaction is incredibly unusual.

This says all you need to know about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well here's a fresh turn up for the books..... Yet again Sarah Akwisombe is caught lying!!

Screenshot_20201203_123158.jpg

I had a bit of down time earlier, so took the liberty of searching all the media coverage. There is no photo of her anywhere that's captioned like this. It's a straight up lie by Sarah Akwisombe. But then we can expect nothing else from her.

Trying to misrepresent facts, fishing for comments to fake engagement stats, pandering to sycophants - that's Sarah Akwisombe all the way through.

You could cut her in half and the word "bullshit" would be there like a stick of rock....

The thing that worries me about this the most is how unaffected she seems by everything that’s happened. If I’d been caught having an affair, ruined my family dynamic, lost loads of money, lost my business reputation and had articles and threads written about me, then I’d be in absolute bits and DEFINITELY wouldn’t be on social media. I’d be suicidal and hiding away from any public attention due to being completely overwhelmed and humiliated. I’d probably even deactivate my social media profiles (even if temporarily). I’m not saying that she deserves to be suicidal (nobody does), but this is enough to break anyone and her reaction is incredibly unusual.

This says all you need to know about her.
She's a full blown sociopath I reckon. This goes way, way beyond narcissism.

Jason's obviously checked out, has her mum too? I'd have thought someone would have done something by now.

Last edited:
Well here's a fresh turn up for the books..... Yet again Sarah Akwisombe is caught lying!!

View attachment 333098

I had a bit of down time earlier, so took the liberty of searching all the media coverage. There is no photo of her anywhere that's captioned like this. It's a straight up lie by Sarah Akwisombe. But then we can expect nothing else from her.

Trying to misrepresent facts, fishing for comments to fake engagement stats, pandering to sycophants - that's Sarah Akwisombe all the way through.

You could cut her in half and the word "bullshit" would be there like a stick of rock....

She's a full blown sociopath I reckon. This goes way, way beyond narcissism.

Jason's obviously checked out, has her mum too? I'd have thought someone would have done something by now.
If she is a sociopath, then this thread probably loses a lot of its purpose. People will only get their money back through sheer force and not from an ~AkWiSoMbE ePiPhAnY~. The rest of it (trying to get her to see sense, hoping to see an empathetic side come out etc.) will never happen.

Sometimes I get frustrated that I don’t make much money from my business yet, but then I remember the 100% positive customer feedback that I have so far and that makes it worth it. I’d rather have that than lots of money and an unfulfilling life where everything is about material items and everyone hates me (including my own kids in 10 years time).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestions:

“Tonight’s the night if you play your cards right”

“Loss... Tragic” (or Dross Tragic?)

“With a little bit of luck, I can sell some witchy shite”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With those facial expressions she’s just copying the MotherPukka reels which are quite popular

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If she is a sociopath, then this thread probably loses a lot of its purpose. People will only get their money back through sheer force and not from an ~AkWiSoMbE ePiPhAnY~. The rest of it (trying to get her to see sense, hoping to see an empathetic side come out etc.) will never happen.
I'm pretty much of the mindset that Sarah Akwisombe has no empathetic or decent side to her at all. As you say, it's highly unlikely she'll be positively motivated by everything she reads here (and we know she reads here) about herself, and decides to act like a decent human being and do the right thing.

What these threads can do however, is act as a resource for everyone trying all the different approaches to force refunds (either directly or via bank/card/PayPal) by having lots of evidence in one place. Additionally, the high search rankings we've created for the threads and media coverage should help drown out Sarah Akwisombe's voice, act as warning to any new potential customers (search results for her name are now happily full of negative coverage), and provide good due diligence info to cut off any bigger brand partnerships, which she'd then leverage to build new trust. Essentially, we're cutting off all her angles to rip people off in the short, medium and long term.

Sometimes I get frustrated that I don’t make much money from my business yet, but then I remember the 100% positive customer feedback that I have so far and that makes it worth it. I’d rather have that than lots of money and an unfulfilling life where everything is about material items and everyone hates me (including my own kids in 10 years time).

And that is the right way. Sarah Akwisombe is a shining example of exactly what NOT to do. She's destroyed everything that should be valued in pursuit of quick money.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.