Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was a couple of months ago, couldn’t possibly say what she’s up to now!
Hopefully looking back and thinking "thank duck I got out of there before it imploded!"

I think it's time we get some fun back in this thread seeing as we're now at over 80% of the 6th thread (that's madness - 5800+ posts about this wrong 'un).

What do we think tomorrow's IG post from Sarah Akwisombe is going to be? Will it be:

- a deliberately provocative "rude girl from Croydon" one, something like "don't give a duck about anyone"
- a fake sad headshot, probably an old picture.
- something about tarot/not tarot
- an old picture with "Jason my rock"
- a pretend "loving mum" one of the kids
- a badly photoshopped cover of her crappy book. Probably in the hands of someone in the International Space Station or something.

Ladies, place your bets now! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe one of her in sweaty workout gear saying how great exercise is for clearing negative thoughts and giving yourself a natural endorphin boost. “Even when I don’t wanna do it, I do it” etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think give it a few days and she will be on top of the world in sweaty workout gear saying how much of a boss she is and how she gives no ducks and how powerful she feels . Narcissists don’t feel down for long .

Reactions: 5
Aaaaah I can't look away even though there is so much negative energy around this woman 😩 The house of (pizza and poo) cards has well and truly fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do remember her once saying she was a glamour model ... not sure if that meant page 3 or nuts magazine etc
She did a topless spread in an urban magazine, it wasn't page 3. I can't remember the name. But about 3 years ago (before her infamy here) she did a tv advert for eBay called 'fill your cart with colour' and the comments on the eBay ads on insta were attacking her for it there, I think they eventually deleted it.

Reactions: 7
Sarah Akwisombe is absolutely not a fraud. Legit endorsements coming in thick and fast now as some of the world's greatest brains in business and politics rally round this pioneering feminist icon:

PicsArt_12-01-05.34.12.jpg
PicsArt_12-01-05.36.26.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
@Thetruthwillout please stop feeding the patriarchy!
'In a joint statement, Bill and Barack said* "we are so pleased to see this incredible book, both of us thought we knew our tit when it came to business, geopolitics and making the world a better place. How wrong we were. If only we'd met Sarah Akwisombe before launching Microsoft and running for President, imagine how much more we could have achieved' "

*they may not actually have said this. Or even read the stupid plagiarised book in the first place. But the truth never stops a good SA outrageous bullshit back story.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She did a topless spread in an urban magazine, it wasn't page 3. I can't remember the name. But about 3 years ago (before her infamy here) she did a tv advert for eBay called 'fill your cart with colour' and the comments on the eBay ads on insta were attacking her for it there, I think they eventually deleted it.
The advert:

Reactions: 4
Notice comments turned off on the original YouTube page where it's hosted. There was an IG post about it on ebay_uk from Nov 17 that was deleted because of the comments.
Wow. Sarah Akwisombe is so toxic as a brand that multinational companies have to can social media advertising in the run up to Christmas 😮🤦‍♀️🤯

That blows my mind. Unrecoverable marketing expenses due to "The Akwisombe Effect™"

So not only is she a fraud, a conwoman, a cheat, a liar, abusive to her customers and unqualified to sell the products and services she's been pitching, she also negatively impacts brand campaigns just by being an incidental part in a video.

I said earlier that I didn't think there was much more by way of Sarah Akwisombe twists and turns. How wrong I was!

Reactions: 2
Everything she has done is now being picked to pieces.

I’m not sure how she will be able to create any money stream from anywhere....?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What do you mean? Surely she just needs to manifest a replacement milli? 🤔

Oh, hang on 🤦‍♀️
I wonder if she thinks she’s Croydon’s answer to Oprah...?!

Oprah used to witter on about manifestation. Easy to say when you’re Oprah and you’ve got a gazillion $$$...🤦🏼‍♀️😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.