Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jason FFS give it a rest and go issue refunds!! 🤣🤣🤣
Men ignoring what's going on to "finish the game" isn't truely supporting men. Feminism and being against racism means action. So because we are women we should allow a woman to con other women??? NO. Women's empowerment in 2020 means making sure other people get what they deserve from Sarah because she doesn't practice what she preaches and misrepresents what real women in business stand for. Exposing Sarah online due to her lack of accountability is the most active and purest form of real feminism. What we are witnessing is women creating a transparent business working environment online free of manipulation from men or WOMEN for his daughters.
Jason - you should be thanking us for putting a stop to this toxicity so women can carry on winning the game. If the tarot cards didn't reveal it to you let me... YOUR WIFE SARAH is the real enemy of progress in society so come off instagram and talk to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ladies, please can we get to the important issue here. Who is going to write the screenplay and who is going to pitch this to a TV network? Its too damn good to just sit on the Internet. Although I do fear the channel controllers would be pushing us to comedy channels as they wouldn't believe it was factual 😂😂😂😆

You honestly couldn't make it up. Every day a new twist....

Feminist design blogger becomes unqualified business consultant/educator sharing low entry point "business basics" courses to female entrepreneurs. All goes well. Meets criminal MLM scam artist, ups prices, hooks in a million pounds worth of business. Sleeps with criminal conman and it all goes to tit. Says she's the victim and it was all good content so no refunds, but then says it wasn't good but deletes that, yeah but no but yeah it was good and what I meant was that I wasn't good, and you still can't have your money back. Then sets up a tarot card but not tarot card selling business that is separate to her but is fronted by her. Criminal conman reappears and plays the good guy, but conwoman clearly still wants him. Loads of Media coverage and high quality investigative journalism reveals more. Then conwoman makes a post saying all the investigative journalists are liars and it's a witch hunt. Then cuckolded husband smokes a shitload of weed and makes a video saying the women asking for refunds and calling out his wife are bad feminists and should leave her alone.

WTAF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ffs Jason is still schooling us in his stories - “when is this going to change?@ - he should be sorting out his own relationship first. Massive faux pas Jason. And Sarah, was this your idea to send the man to give us a lecture?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ffs Jason is still schooling us in his stories - “when is this going to change?@ - he should be sorting out his own relationship first. Massive faux pas Jason. And Sarah, was this your idea to send the man to give us a lecture?
"Be good little women and listen to the man who is telling you about feminism"

Seriously, can this get any weirder? 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So now shes using these Poo/pizza cards to give “ readings” to clients? Prime business “ coaching “ right there. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
So now shes using these Poo/pizza cards to give “ readings” to clients? Prime business “ coaching “ right there. 🙄
I'm telling you. Black Mirror 2020 End of Year Recap.

I'm starting to worry that it's me on drugs rather than Jason, and I'm seeing or dreaming things 😂😂

• Haha
I'm telling you. Black Mirror 2020 End of Year Recap.

I'm starting to worry that it's me on drugs rather than Jason, and I'm seeing or dreaming things 😂😂
Oh big time. Imagine paying her rates for an hour or whatever and half of it goes on Poo-kemon cards. It hurts my brain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pookemon cards, that's so funny.

"Pookemon, gotta con them all....

You pay meee and I'll fleece youuu
POO KE MON!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It probably was. He was probably told to do it. They just keep digging the hole deeper for themselves...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh big time. Imagine paying her rates for an hour or whatever and half of it goes on Poo-kemon cards. It hurts my brain 🤣
Top 10 client planning?
Market analysis?
Competitor offering checks?
Customer relationship management?
Workflow planning?

Noooooo duck that! You just need to have a nice game of cards! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s looking like the pair of them are losing their grip on their reality...it’s like they’ve conveniently forgotten what has gone on.

Reactions: 5
Part of me thinks Jason knew what Llewy was doing but was cheering him on because the money was coming in because how can someone be so delusional and dismissive of the damage caused? How are we to blame?
Like Sarah, Jason secretly wishes Georgia would've keep quiet when she read the texts and just smiled while dying inside like he does every night so their lifestyle could continue. He clearly enjoyed being a doormat if it meant he could drive the Tesla and look after the kids while knowing his wife and LD was misleading people.
Notice he only spoke up in that old live when he got threats from Llewy, not to address the refunds or unhappy customers.
If anything this whole thing highlights the magnolia marriage he now has to pretend to care about because it's been 16 years on the trot.
Jason if you lose the Tesla it's not our fault mate. Patriarchy and women speaking out against Sarah are not the causes for the voids in your lifestyle and marriage. The key word in all this is accountability - something you both keep avoiding!

• Heart
This post really annoyed me, for someone that is"no bull" fibbing just comes so naturally to her! Bit hard to claim this "is the face of someone who's been binge chess playing" when you're currently sporting a completely different hair colour.
Screenshot_20201130-181800_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Part of me thinks Jason knew what Llewy was doing but was cheering him on because the money was coming in because how can someone be so delusional and dismissive of the damage caused? How are we to blame?
Like Sarah, Jason secretly wishes Georgia would've keep quiet when she read the texts and just smiled while dying inside like he does every night so their lifestyle could continue. He clearly enjoyed being a doormat if it meant he could drive the Tesla and look after the kids while knowing his wife and LD was misleading people.
Notice he only spoke up in that old live when he got threats from Llewy, not to address the refunds or unhappy customers.
If anything this whole thing highlights the magnolia marriage he now has to pretend to care about because it's been 16 years on the trot.
Jason if you lose the Tesla it's not our fault mate. Patriarchy and women speaking out against Sarah are not the causes for the voids in your lifestyle and marriage. The key word in all this is accountability - something you both keep avoiding!
Well, this was perfect! I couldn't have put it better myself 👏 👏 👏 👏 I can't like this enough!

This post really annoyed me, for someone that is"no bull" fibbing just comes so naturally to her! Bit hard to claim this "is the face of someone who's been binge chess playing" when you're currently sporting a completely different hair colour.
View attachment 329699
Also, FILTERED MUCH?! GTFO Sarah, stop with this BS narrative that you're a down to earth, real girl - we all know you don't have these freckles, we've seen you use that filter to death on your Stories - WHO are you kidding?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 329699
The face of someone who has been binge playing? No, the face of someone who has added a bunch of filters for the gram. Even a headshot is fake.

"Not that I have many people to play"

Well maybe if you weren't such a dick, you would have.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 329699
that’s an old picture!!!!
here’s her current hair colour and -as a bonus- a quick run down of half price courses, that £17,50 sounds like a joke to be honest

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jason.

Dude.

You condoning your wife’s actions... like I get it? But do it privately otherwise you’re just becoming a part of the tit storm.

Hate to say it but you must be fully complicit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
that’s an old picture!!!!
here’s her current hair colour and -as a bonus- a quick run down of half price courses, that £17,50 sounds like a joke to be honest
Absolute FAIL at contrepreneur school too. Not one "bargain*" price ending in a 7....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

*bargain prices may have been cheaper earlier this year. Brand new customers only. No refunds. No guarantee course content is what it is claimed to be. Results may vary. Results may be pretend. The patriarchy or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.