Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She brainwashed him....

I hate this women supporting women used for everything - we’re not delicate snowflakes, we’re adults with critical thinking. He and his mansplaining can duck right off.

My theory remains the same: he’s worried about having to find a job
He’s whipped...

Reactions: 3
Jason, please don’t mansplain feminist agenda. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You’re saying all this because you’re bringing up two girls in the world? Perhaps look a bit closer to home...
Perhaps Jason should be more concerned that now 45 000 random strangers knows which school your daughter goes to, because your wife doesn’t give a flying toss

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When idiots like Sarah throw the “women should support women “ card out there , with her hand up Jason’s ventriloquist dummy backside it tarnishes feminism! I will never back someone who is morally wrong! End of! Otherwise then I’m showing I have no morals. I hope one day this woman learns to not pay mind to money attention and fame as these are not why you’ll be remembered , you’re remembered for how you made people feel and Sarah you make people feel horrendous and not valued . May you reap what you sow young lady !

• Heart
Surely the fact that a group of strong-willed women, coming together to fight something unjust happening to a group of vulnerable women is the very core of feminism? Why then do they still seem to think we're the bad guys?

Come on Sarah and Jason, give it up already - you're trying to spin any story you can to take the onus of what happened off of you both. You are the ones in the wrong, not us - you merely gave us the platform with which to come together and to speak up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For a start women ARE using their voices! Can’t you hear them? They’re asking for their money back. Or are you just choosing to listen to the ones which follow your narrative?

Secondly, Jason please stop reinforcing the idea that men are team players (and therefore women are not.) What evidence do you have of this apart from your preconceived idea that “us women” on here are lone wolves?

Thirdly, it is NOT a woman’s duty to stand by another woman. Nor a man. Nor ANYONE or ANYTHING if she does not wish to. How dare you suggest that.

Tell me this Jason, imagine your 8 year old comes home and tells you she’d given her supposedly best friend her birthday money on the idea she would be getting something for it. When she asks for it back, the friend silences her, and when she actually speaks out, the “friend” gaslights her and tells her she got what she paid for and that’s her money now. As a loving parent, how would you suggest your daughter deal with that?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They’re desperate

Jason, your wife cheated on you while telling her/YOUR daughter she was spending the night away to save womankind.

Don’t give us lessons on feminism

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lol at if 'if you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far go together'! Seems very fitting to Sarah somehow, she did both (together part with LD)

• Haha
  • Heart
Also I wonder how forgiving our Spreadthelove Jason feels towards LD. Or the fact that he fucked your wife is ok because men are so chilled and team players?

I honestly think both of them need to stay off the weed for a while

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They’re desperate

Jason, your wife cheated on you while telling her/YOUR daughter she was spending the night away to save womankind.

Don’t give us lessons on feminism
Preach this every god damned day !! Where was Sarah’s feminism that day ? When all she wanted was lewy and an illicit affair! Jason is backing the wrong horse here.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
duck off with your crappy gaslighting. Fair play... there are women that pick on other women unnecessarily (take the Stacey Solomon Tattle thread for example) BUT... Stacey Solomon winds people up because she posts about ‘Norm’ and breaks social distancing sometimes. Pretty tame right? THIS case involves potential criminal activity and women who are financially and emotionally-affected by terrible business practices. This is not some playground incident where some girl called another girl fat and everyone is calling each other a witch. This is serious tit, with articles all over the internet about it. Wake up and get in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think he’s smoking Sarah’s stash, he talking so much nonsense!
Jason is off his absolute nut! Far too much ganja being smoked in that house. The kids clothes I expect will stink of it . I’m expecting this is the only way he can cope with the situation. These two will end up sectioned before long the way they’re going. and if they’re not already, social services will become involved. The environment they’re publicly showing is not healthy for those kids. From one who’s been in a toxic environment, it’s not good

• Heart
Reactions: 4
In other news Tossmagic is doing so well - their latest post has 3 comments - one from their mate Jemma, one from Sarah and one from Jason. Keep it going guys! Those Uno cards aren’t going to sell themselves...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In other news Tossmagic is doing so well - their latest post has 3 comments - one from their mate Jemma, one from Sarah and one from Jason. Keep it going guys! Those Uno cards aren’t going to sell themselves...
Haha yeah I just had a look at that - how utterly miserable.

Also, I've noticed she's using lots of other people's imagery rather than her own and tagging them in the post, presumably to try and drum up further interest, oh how the mighty have fallen.

Reactions: 5
Also I wonder how forgiving our Spreadthelove Jason feels towards LD. Or the fact that he fucked your wife is ok because men are so chilled and team players?

I honestly think both of them need to stay off the weed for a while
Based on this little performance he must be standing beside LD, you know because of the patriarchy and all.. Men supporting men, all in it together... 🤣

Watching this unfold is like an IG version of The Thick of it, just when you think it can't get any worse. It does.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Based on this little performance he must be standing beside LD, you know because of the patriarchy and all.. Men supporting men, all in it together... 🤣

Watching this unfold is like an IG version of The Thick of it, just when you think it can't get any worse. It does.
Yeah I’m sure they had their “5 minutes of banter” then realised they were going for the same goal...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jason, please don’t mansplain feminist agenda. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You’re saying all this because you’re bringing up two girls in the world? Perhaps look a bit closer to home...
I literally came to say duck off Jason and don’t mansplain feminism to us . Speak to your wife about ripping off countless women and tell her to sort out her mid life crisis .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.