Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about her daughter. That photo made me really sad for her. I know Sarah has a warped sense of humour, but why do that to a child?

On another note, posting pics of her in her school uniform isn’t a wise move. In less than a minute you can find out which school she goes to.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This has actually become quite tragic and sad to watch now... I don’t think I can read about this anymore. I was just holding on for people to get their refunds and witness Sarah see sense... but I don’t think that’ll happen. Good luck everyone. I hope Sarah can find the help that she needs because I don’t think I’ve ever witnessed someone so damaged on social media before. She has to get help, for the sake of her children if not herself. She’s worryingly lost for a 30-something year old... this is the sort of identity crisis that people tend to have in their 20s. It’d do her good to escape the public eye for a bit.
IMO Jason really needs to step up here. Yes, he's been wronged, but his whole family security is hanging in the balance - and that's the bit that matters. He needs to find a way to process the refund claims before they are forced through with extra charges and costs that'll hurt the finances even more.

He also needs to get Sarah off social media, and get some better support / help for whatever is going on in her head (both long term issues and the newer ones where she's clearly still drawn to Llewy D in some way and hoping he notices her).

It's an absolute shitshow and getting worse by the day - not only financially and family wise, but those horrible twins must be furious that the spotlight is on them and they can't sail under the radar on their own terms as usual. And we have seen the threats they have made to people, and the violent criminal convictions they have. This situation is pushing them into a corner, and they could well come out fighting soon, and the Akwisombes will be in the firing line for bringing it all down.

Jason - if you're reading this, get hold of the situation before it gets really ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately I think Jason dreads the prospect of having to find a job (outside of whatever he does for NBBS) so he still hopes Sarah will turn this around.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately I think Jason dreads the prospect of having to find a job (outside of whatever he does for NBBS) so he still hopes Sarah will turn this around.
It is too late to turn it all around. Jason by the looks of it, does all the childcare. Childcare in London is expensive.
Babies also need a lot of input and attention...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It is too late to turn it all around. Jason by the looks of it, does all the childcare. Childcare in London is expensive.
Babies also need a lot of input and attention...
She did say quite a lot in the past that they are sharing childcare, so each can work a full day or smth.
Regardless of the childcare situation though, he’s shown us already that he is Sarah’s pushover (to say the least, another word springs to mind) so he won’t do anything, but what she did would be an end of a marriage for most.

Reactions: 4
Regardless of the childcare situation though, he’s shown us already that he is Sarah’s pushover (to say the least, another word springs to mind) so he won’t do anything, but what she did would be an end of a marriage for most.
I keep thinking about Jason being like a premiership football WAG, putting up with cheating and all this tit rather than risk giving up the lifestyle to which he's become accustomed. The irony is that his inaction now could allow the situation to unravel even further.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I keep thinking about Jason being like a premiership football WAG, putting up with cheating and all this tit rather than risk giving up the lifestyle to which he's become accustomed. The irony is that his inaction now could allow the situation to unravel even further.
WAGs at least seem to enjoy their lifestyle and often have a bit of clout of their own. I’ve never seen Jason other than feeding kids or driving his Tesla. And he never looks happy, to me he didn’t look happy even before LD thing.

• Heart
I am pretty sure there are grounds to file for this

Excellent find!!!

Interesting to see the onus is on the policy holder to notify the insurer as soon as there is a likelihood of a claim. So if someone sent an email to Sarah Akwisombe and NBBS, worded like this, there's no doubt that there is "likelihood" so she will be forced to notify the insurer:

Dear Sarah,

In light of the ongoing situation regarding substandard coaching and training provided by you and NBBS between [insert start date] and [insert end date/cancellation date] and the fact that a refund for these substandard services has not been forthcoming, I now intend to pursue a formal claim against your professional indemnity insurance.

As you will know, the failure to deliver quality work has been well documented in national and international news media, some examples are below [insert links to the articles I compiled together earlier in the thread].

Therefore, please notify your professional indemnity insurer of my claim and forward me the details of who I need to speak with to progress this, providing me with the required contact information within the next 7 days.

Kind regards,

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It would - but it'll force her hand to admit she's not properly insured if not. And that just adds more fuel to the dumpster fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Great! So now all of you ladies who didn’t solve it via charge back or PayPal, should email Sarah using the template above.

• Heart
Jason’s just posted a series of stories talking about why women don’t support each other 😬
Oh my god. Can you screenshot them so they're a permanent fixture? Yeah women should definitely stand by and allow another woman to keep ill gotten gains she's taken from them..... 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

And for ease if anyone needs the link to the press articles, here they are:

• Heart
It’s mainly him talking, it’s clear he’s talking about Sarah, presumably trying to fetch some sympathy from his followers. He sounds ( and looks) pretty sad and depressed tbh. I wonder if it was his initiative to do these stories.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s annoying that people always talk about “women supporting women” as if we are so insignificant, weak and minor that all of us have to support each other, even if they’re a dick. No. Judge people on their merit and integrity, don’t give them a free pass just because we share a gender.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Jason, please don’t mansplain feminist agenda. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You’re saying all this because you’re bringing up two girls in the world? Perhaps look a bit closer to home...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She brainwashed him....

I hate this women supporting women used for everything - we’re not delicate snowflakes, we’re adults with critical thinking. He and his mansplaining can duck right off.

My theory remains the same: he’s worried about having to find a job

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Excellent find!!!

Interesting to see the onus is on the policy holder to notify the insurer as soon as there is a likelihood of a claim. So if someone sent an email to Sarah Akwisombe and NBBS, worded like this, there's no doubt that there is "likelihood" so she will be forced to notify the insurer:

Dear Sarah,

In light of the ongoing situation regarding substandard coaching and training provided by you and NBBS between [insert start date] and [insert end date/cancellation date] and the fact that a refund for these substandard services has not been forthcoming, I now intend to pursue a formal claim against your professional indemnity insurance.

As you will know, the failure to deliver quality work has been well documented in national and international news media, some examples are below [insert links to the articles I compiled together earlier in the thread].

Therefore, please notify your professional indemnity insurer of my claim and forward me the details of who I need to speak with to progress this, providing me with the required contact information within the next 7 days.

Kind regards,

This is so helpful thankyou.
I had read somewhere that there are grounds if the service provider gives a service that negatively affects business or finance in any way so hopefully this particular route will be an option.

• Heart
To add to Jason’s ramble

That’s right Jason, if I see a man conning women I’d be pissed off. If I see a woman conning women in the name of “feminism”, I’d be double pissed off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.