Sarah Akwisombe #6 Still no apology, they’re not tarot cards babes, honestly...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am beyond baffled about her cards. I simply don't bleeping get it. "inspire conversations" - I'm just looking at the images... and looking at them... and looking... They aren't inspiring me to talk or think about anything. What kinda conversation is gonna be sparked up by a drawing of an inhaler. She has got to be taking the piss here. She has got no idea what she's bloody selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That screenshot needs sending to Small Business Boss - she may allegedly, possibly, maybe saving things up for more IG Stories 🤔🤔🤔😉😉🙉🙈🙊
Fantastic idea. By her own her admission she is not dropping this so I expect she would be thankful to receive it.

Reactions: 7
yep deleted
They need an intern who’s solely task will be deleting comments
It must be exhausting for her LOL and I reckon there will be more and more comments and publications
She can’t stop the truth

Reactions: 8
Please say this is her trolling us 🤣🤣 I am LOL at my phone. She is reinventing tarot 🤣🤣😭😭 Toss Tragic is bloody apt.

Reactions: 7
Look at seasons in colour stories
Oh my good god 😮😮😮 That is an absolute savaging of Sarah Akwisombe!! Great, great work, SA must be absolutely terrified right now. She's suddenly gone from big boss badass to staring down the barrel of big accounts, marketing and business experts, and now financial crime investigators from the City climbing all over her. Talk about biting off more than you can chew and picking the wrong fight...... 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sarah now asking tips about dark circles - anything for engagement. Sarah, you know what helps with dark circles? Going to bed knowing you’ve done the right thing. Refund your customers. Try it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah going to bed knowing you’ve done something good for the world helps.

I honestly do not understand these cards. So if I say “what’s the next step for my business” and pull the pizza card. Wtf does it mean. I need to take my staff out for pizza?! Or maybe we can have a discussion on why pineapple on pizza is so wrong.... Inspiring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

I honestly do not understand these cards. So if I say “what’s the next step for my business” and pull the pizza card. Wtf does it mean. I need to take my staff out for pizza?! Or maybe we can have a discussion on why pineapple on pizza is so wrong.... Inspiring
You could open a dominos franchise I guess 😂

• Haha

How can you not see? It is so obvious. You are meant to sell your current business, invest in yourself with the proceeds into coaching from Sarah Akwisombe about how to launch a pizza business. Don't worry about the fact that she has no experience of pizza businesses other than buying domino's after a big weed session 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m still laughing at her mother, the BACP accredited counsellor, saying she’d recommend this croc of unqualified tit to her clients.

YIKES.

At least use a fake name, babes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.